Is ghee a healthy fat?
Is ghee a healthy fat? It is a concern that tickles our brain as we have an age-old fixed notion that fat-based foods are fattening and cause a problem for the human heart. As ghee contains loads of fat, the worries match the concern of consuming fattening foods. But is that conventional fattening food idea that goes with ghee?
Overeating ghee is undoubtedly not good for health. But moderate ghee in the diet is not bad either. So, if you have confusion about ghee that “is ghee a healthy fat,” you can stay assured that ghee is a healthy dairy made of pure butterfat. But how can fat be healthy? We need to analyze ghee fats.
Ghee fats: its ingredients
Ghee fats consist of some fat-soluble vitamins and some fatty acids, which are the powerhouse of nutrition. These fatty acids are accountable for half of the unique ghee benefits. Let’s check the ingredients, and the concurrent benefits will get revealed.
Conjugated linoleic acid: Popularly, this MCT fatty acid is called CLA. It is one of the best natural supplements for weight loss. It is available in higher count in grass-fed products. In grass-fed ghee, the quantity of CLA is higher than non-grass-fed ghee products.
- Now CLA is a mine of health benefits. It helps in weight loss from the body, and it improves body immunity. Moreover, CLA can help in lowering blood sugar levels and high blood pressure.
- Butyric acid: It is a short-chain fatty acid. The laxative quality of ghee rests on this short-chain fatty acid. Butyrate is a natural supplement for colon care and easing constipation-related discomforts. It is a detox ingredient in ghee that flushes the toxins out of the body and keeps the digestive system de-cluttered.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids are fat-soluble, and it is a friendly fatty acid that takes care of the heart, skin, and eyes.
The trace of fat-soluble vitamins answers the query: is ghee a healthy fat? The reply goes in favor of ghee clarified butter. Let’s take a look.
Pure grass-fed ghee contains fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, E, D, and K2. These vitamins offer some health benefits, and they help tag ghee as a healthy fat.
- Vitamin A: Grass-fed ghee contains Vitamin A in some amount. Vitamin A promotes optic vision, strengthens immunity, and offers natural care for the skin.
Vitamin E: Vitamin E is supportive of healthy hair, skin, and vision.
- The vitamin is good for brain health.
- Vitamin K2: Vitamin K2 helps in improving the calcium absorption power of the human body. It supports the body’s ability to extract calcium from other food sources. It helps in strengthening bones and teeth in the body.
- Vitamin D: Ghee contains some quantity of vitamin D. Dairy specialists assume that ghee prevents bone-related diseases due to vitamin D content. If you add ghee to your daily diet in moderation, you can be sure about solid bones in your body.
If we consider the benefits of these vitamins in the count, answering the question “is ghee a healthy fat” becomes easy. However, only grass-fed ghee from a safe and clean dairy production point like New Zealand can offer you all the nutrients’ support.
Ghee is a healthy fat, but it has to be grass-fed ghee from New Zealand.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and plentiful water that generate an ideal environment for growing healthy grass.
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of the best ghee clarified made from Milkio grass-fed milk butter.
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers 100% grass-fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand. The above-mentioned information can answer the query: is ghee a healthy fat? The answer is yes, ghee is healthy if you can use best quality grass fed ghee in moderation.
- Is Ghee Fattening? How can it help in healthy weight loss?
- Ghee CLA: The healthy fatty acid that helps in natural weight loss
- What’s great about ghee: the nutritional advantage and healthy fat