Ghee butter nutrition
Ghee butter nutrition is an exciting topic. As a dairy oil, ghee contains loads of fats, but most ghee fats are saturated fats. According to our conventional idea, fats and oil are not that healthy for our health. But dieticians and nutritionists are calling ghee a healthy dairy. Ghee nutrients are the X-factor behind ghee health benefits.
Ghee is pure butterfat. Unsalted milk butter is the raw ingredient of ghee clarified butter, and milk butter gets converted into clarified butter by its slow cooking method. Ghee is a kind of butter, which contains only butterfat, and milk solids get eliminated during boiling. Ghee is rightly called clarified butter or ghee butter.
Ghee butter nutrition: what makes it potentially rich?
Ghee butter’s nutrition profile includes up to 64% saturated fats. Ghee fats contain some friendly fatty acids that offer multiple benefits to ghee users. Ghee benefits are the result of these ghee ingredients.
- CLA or conjugated linoleic acid: Conjugated linoleic acid or CLA is one of the significant fatty acids available in grass fed ghee. CLA is a well-known natural supplement for weight loss, blood sugar control, immunity booster, and strengthening the body’s bones.
- Butyric acid: Butyric acid is the ghee butyrate content. It is a short-chain fatty acid with unlimited significant health benefits. One of the substantial health benefits is maintaining a healthy colon. Regularizing bowel movement improves insulin sensitivity and relieves irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, Chron’s Disease, etc.
- The short-chain fatty acid has detox quality. Due to ghee butyrate content, grass fed ghee performs as a natural detoxifier.
- Omega -3 fatty acids: Omega -3 fatty acids offer several health benefits that contribute to wellness. It is a vital part of ghee butter nutrition. Some of these benefits are reducing cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, improving cardiac health, reducing the tendency to deposit plaque in the arteries, etc. The impact of omega-3 fatty acids helps in reducing inflammation in the body.
Grass fed ghee butter contains all those, as mentioned earlier, friendly fatty acids, which are the foundation of Ghee butter nutrition. Some of the ghee benefits are:
- Natural weight loss support.
- Healthy colon maintenance and effects like constipation cure, IBS symptom relief, etc.
- Dietary support for lowering cholesterol.
- Improving cardiac health in the human body
- Offering detox effects for the digestive system, etc.
Grass fed ghee butter contains multiple fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E, and K2. All these four vitamins exert some specific health benefits like,
- Vitamin A: Grass fed ghee is a reliable source of Vitamin A, and This fat-soluble vitamin helps in maintaining good eye health, takes care of the brain, boosts immunity, and promotes a healthy heart.
- Vitamin D: Grass fed ghee contains some amount of Vitamin D. This fat-soluble vitamin helps in the calcium absorption power of the body. The impact of vitamin D is multi-layered. With the help of Vitamin D, the human body can offer better care of teeth and bones. Also, Vitamin D improves the immunity of the body and keeps natural control on hypertension.
- Vitamin K2: Vitamin K2 is one of the significant ghee butter nutrition components. Ghee k2 content improves the body’s absorption power. It increases the calcium extraction power of the body that helps to strengthen bones and teeth. Vitamin K improves the clotting power of blood and reduces the risk of internal bleeding in an accident.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E content of ghee contributes to the skin and hair care attributes of ghee. Ghee offers an antiaging effect on the skin, prevents wrinkle formation, and heals skin scars, burns, injuries, etc.
Ghee butter nutrition serves an all-rounder purpose for holistic wellness. But you have to use grass fed ghee to get the optimum nutritional benefit from the nutrients it holds. So it is a prerequisite that you should use the best quality grass fed ghee from a reliable place like the clean green pure country of New Zealand.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and plentiful water that generate an ideal environment for growing healthy grass.
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of these products made with deep dairy practice.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio Grass fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers its consumers 100% grass fed goodness. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand. You can trust Milkio grass fed ghee products for the best ghee butter nutrition and top-class grass-fed goodness.