How to use ghee instead of butter?
How to use ghee instead of butter? Are you worried about the ways to substitute butter to lose extra calories? Then, we recommend you switch to eating ghee butter as ghee is one of the healthiest foods to eat. The taste and flavors of ghee are so stirring that you can easily swap butter with ghee. Ghee also has many added advantages, so we are telling you how to use ghee instead of butter to burn calories instantly?
Why is ghee a better butter?
Ghee is loaded with the goodness of many healthy nutrients. The list includes vitamins, healthy fats which helps you to lose weight without any side effect. In addition to this, ghee even has a lot of other health benefits– from boosting the immune system to aiding digestion, ghee has a lot of roles to perform. In comparison, butter contains some amount of unhealthy fats. It thus may not be very suitable for your body like ghee is. So, owing to the immense health benefits, we can easily say that ghee is better butter, and you must use ghee instead of butter. If you are still thinking about how to use ghee instead of butter, we have listed that too for you below.
Why and how to use ghee instead of butter?
Ghee has the following advantages over butter which makes it a healthy substitute in your daily diet. The four reasons listed below make it evident for you to choose ghee over butter.
- Ghee has a higher smoke point and is ideal for deep frying.
- Ghee, in comparison to butter, is casein and lactose-free. It makes ghee a good choice for ones with dairy allergies and intolerance.
- Unlike butter, you can easily store ghee for 18 months without refrigeration. On the other hand, butter requires refrigeration for proper storage.
- For using ghee over butter, all you have to do is switch from regular butter to ghee into your Keto and paleo diet but remember to take it in moderation. Avoid using butter for baking or cooking any other delicacies, as ghee is considered better for the ghee advantages.
If you are still wondering how to use ghee instead of butter, it’s simple. Ghee in itself is considered a superfood and a better butter for all the above reasons. However, we suggest you eat grass-fed ghee in moderation to reap its benefits most effectively. Yes, don’t forget buying ghee from a reputable brand, which is produced from a clean and pure place like New Zealand.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of them from milk.
Choosing Milkio Means you are choosing New Zealand, the proven place for food safety and integrity in your daily life.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio Grass fed ghee is produced in New Zealand, and it provides 100% grass fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand.
Grass-fed ghee from Milkio Foods is keto and paleo diet-friendly. The ghee offers a high smoke point of 485 degrees Fahrenheit and is a safe oil for high heat cooking like baking, roasting, etc.
- Ghee Salted Butter: Why It Can Be an Alternative but Not Replacement?
- Ghee instead of butter: Can ghee help in baking?
- Ghee Butter Amazon: 4 points to keep in mind when buying ghee online