Halal certified ghee means Halal protocols have approved the ghee. The halal certificate declares to the consumers that the ghee dairy product is made by obeying the specification maintained in Shariah law. It also confirms that the food is clean, hygienic, and ecologically friendly, and the resource collection concerns animal welfare.
If you buy a ghee product with halal certification, you can be sure that the product is safe for consumption. Also, the certification of Halal confirms that the ghee is consumable for the followers of Islam, and no haram product or procedure is used while manufacturing the product or processing its ingredients.
Halal is a Quranic terminology that means legal, permitted, or lawful. The differing term for Halal is Haram, which means illegal or forbidden. Halal is an allowable and legalized act upon which no limit occurs according to Shariah Law. Halal certified ghee is a permissible product according to Shariah Law.
Most people think that only meat products require a halal certificate if we discuss Halal compatibility. But the reality is that all foods, mainly processed foods, medicines, and non-food items like cosmetics, also need halal certification because these products may contain animal by-products or other elements that are not allowable for Muslims.
. Tapping into a quarter of the world’s population provides a lucrative export opportunity to the global Halal market. With a total global Muslim population of nearly 1.8 billion, the Halal market is currently estimated to be worth approximately US$300 billion. Halal certified ghee definitely can expect better consumer acceptance.
2. Since Halal certification is not mandatory, a viable advantage is gained over ghee products with no Halal Authorization. Halal certified ghee can capture a vast market share in Islamic markets.
3. Halal license enforces maintenance of strict personal sanitation necessities and strict practice of hygiene in manufacturing premises, balancing to the HACCP program.
4. Halal accredited ghee businesses enjoy the safety of a leading ‘Professional team’ of Halalcert dedicated to providing the best Halal obedient products and amenities.
5. Halal certified ghee gains a substantial amount of consumer trust and level of confidence. The marketability of the fairy product gets increased in places like the Middle East.
6. A Halal certified ghee can attract a better level of trust and confidence when sold in restaurants or in the international market.
Milkio grass-fed ghee is halal certified. It is made from pasture-raised grass-fed NZ cow milk fat. It’s an all-natural and all-purpose dairy product that is lactose, casein, and gluten-free. Milkio grass-fed ghee is a pure New Zealand product with care and deep dairy expertise.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are all-natural and offer an intense nutty feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is a gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from manufacturing. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.