Where can you buy ghee
Where can you buy ghee is a shopper’s concern especially when you are a quality-conscious shopper and you are opting to buy ghee the best quality ghee. Besides value for money, you want to enjoy the best ghee benefits through your diet for sure! These insightful tips will help you to cherry-pick the best out of many.
- Go for organic – Organic products are a penchant for authenticity. All organic products are an integral part of organic farming, just like organic ghee. All these products are developed by following the fundamental laws of nature. For instance, the cows are never kept closed in boundaries; they are freely left to explore the green grass. In turn, they are resulting in pure milk. These cows are never treated with antibiotics and steroids, and that makes organic milk toxin residue-free.
- Check the label –Where can you buy ghee? The answer is before purchasing ghee, always look in the brand. Follow the points –
- Check all ingredients used in the ghee, and if it is a 100% grass-fed cow ghee.
- Check whether it’s made from 100% grass-fed cow milk butter or grass-fed cultured butter.
- Check if it contains any additives or preservatives, etc. You must check all these things before buying ghee.
- If the ghee is a natural product and its natural quality is certified by authorities like the USDA, etc.
- Check the smoking point – You are concerned about the quality of the ghee butter, and that is why you are specific about where can you buy ghee. One of the essential qualities of premium quality grass-fed ghee is its higher smoke point. The high smoke point of ghee has made it suitable for high-temperature cooking like baking, roasting, deep-frying, etc. The high smoke point makes ghee a safe cooking oil than other common cooking oils like olive oil coconut oil, etc.
- It is shelf-stable–You can store supreme quality pure cow ghee, made from 100% green grass-fed cow milk butter, on the kitchen shelf without refrigeration for almost 12-18 months from the manufacturing date. So do not get confused: You can buy ghee, which offers longer shelf life, and its shelf-life is declared by the ghee manufacturer.
- Free from allergies –Do not follow the crowd. When you ask someone, they often try any random ghee products that may not be sensible to allergies. So then, where can you buy ghee from? Original and supreme quality organic dairy ghee is free from lactose and casein. It is entirely safe from all dairy allergies caused by dairy sensitivity. So try adding lactose and casein-free ghee and ghee products to your shopping basket.
- Check for Storage recommendations – Organic pure grass-fed ghee has some storage conditions. For example, it is sensitive to moisture and is photosensitive.
Toward the end, it is always good to ask yourself where can you buy ghee. It will help you in making better choices. In this world of mixtures finding pure organic ghee can be challenging. But it would help if you always went for organic pure grass-fed ghee; it is an emblem of health and authenticity.
You can always buy good quality ghee from online and offline shopping, regardless you are opting for sheep ghee or cow ghee. You should buy grass-fed ghee variety because grass-fed ghee is more nutrient-rich than non-grass-fed ghee variety.
Why Grass-fed is a better option?
Grass-fed cows are open pasture maintained and fed on green grass and grass-based fodders. Grass-fed goodness includes a better nutritional profile, availability of grass-fed free-range butterfat, etc. Grass-fed cow milk contains for instance more butyric acids and Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) than grain-fed cow milk.
In New Zealand, provenance and animal welfare impact the quality of dairy yields. The dairy products are produced from 100% grass-fed cow/sheep milk butter/cream as raw materials, and that makes the dairy quality better than any conventional dairy farm’s production. If you are concerned about where you can buy ghee or the best quality grass-fed ghee and ghee health benefits, New Zealand dairy products are one of the best options for your purchase.
In the context of a New Zealand dairy product purchase, you may opt for Milkio grass-fed ghee clarified butter.
Manufactured by Milkio Foods, Milkio organic ghee clarified butter is produced from 100% grass-fed milk butter. Milkio grass-fed organic ghee is certified by the USDA for its 100% purity. This dairy superfood is a certified organic and non-GMO product by BioGro, New Zealand. Milkio organic grass-fed ghee is wonderfully storage-friendly. You can store this organic cow ghee at room temperature for 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing in your kitchen without the support of refrigeration.
Milkio grass-fed ghee brand products are Keto and Paleo-friendly for their healthy fat content. Due to the authentic ghee-making process, the dairy becomes completely lactose-free, casein-fee, and gluten-free product.
Why New Zealand?
“New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and abundant water that create a perfect environment for growing grass. Our cows can access pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural inclinations to be outdoors. Our geography means New Zealand is free from many pests and diseases, supporting healthy cows and allowing us to farm with a lighter hand.”
“The grass-fed diet of New Zealand cows means you can see the difference in the color of our butter, as our dairy products can contain higher levels of certain nutrients such as beta-carotene. Evidence suggests that the health effects of milk and dairy foods extend beyond the benefits of the individual nutrients they contain. It is the unique combination of nutrients and bioactive factors, known as the ‘dairy matrix’ that leads to the health benefits of milk and dairy products.”
Source: NZ story.
Where can you buy ghee of the best quality?
Milkio organic grass-fed ghee is one of the best quality ghee now available in the market. You can bank on this premium ghee quality for its good safety, quality, and traceability.
Now the question stands as to where can you buy ghee of Milkio Brand. Precisely, Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please click here Milkio.
- Pure ghee: 6 handy tips to check the product purity at home
- Cow ghee: 4 reasons to call it a better cooking oil that vegetable oil
- A New Zealand based Ghee Company: always ahead of the curve in dairy production
- What is ghee, and 4 healthy reasons it is better than butter?