Ghee chicken is an internationally famous tasty chicken recipe. One of the great things about this chicken recipe is that there are no set measurements for the ingredients; you can add your personal touch by adjusting and manipulating the elements and their proportions to your liking. The uniqueness of the recipe is its excellent flavor and tongue-tingling taste with minimal ingredients.
Why NEW ZEALAND?
We do what we say we will do, and we do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do. This deeply ingrained value delivers the trust behind our good reputation. With our natural advantages and unique combination of values as a country – care, ingenuity, and integrity – New Zealand is ideally suited to making one of the essentials of a healthy diet.
Source: NZ story
Using some spicy toasted spice powders, this chicken recipe is spicy and flavorful. The ghee gives the chicken dishes a rich aroma and excellent flavor. Here is a simple formula of ghee chicken for you to make at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
- In a mixing dish, combine the chicken, yogurt, salt, and turmeric powder. Allow 30 minutes for preparation.
- In a dry pan, toast the spice powders for 2 to 3 minutes. Put it in a blender with garlic. To make a smooth puree, blend it until it’s entirely smooth.
- In a skillet, melt the ghee and add the curry leaves.
- Sauté the onions, chilies, and salt until golden.
- Mix in the chicken thoroughly—Cook for a total of 10 minutes.
- Cook until the tomatoes are mushy.
- Mix in the ground masala, tamarind, and water thoroughly. Cook for 10–15 minutes.
- Mix in the garam masala powder thoroughly.
- Cook until the curry has separated from the oil.
- Mix in the coriander leaves thoroughly.
- Serve hot with a side dish.
If you have decided to cook this ghee chicken recipe, you must use the finest quality, such as Milkio’s 100% pure and organic grass-fed cow ghee. BioGro, a New Zealand-based organic and non-GMO certification organization, has accredited this product as organic and non-GMO. FIANZ has issued Halal Certification to Milkio ghee. It’s high in healthy fats, has a high MCT content, and more vitamins and CLA, giving it a nutty buttery flavor.
Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please check https://milkio.co.nz/e-commerce/.
- Smoke Chicken with Pure Milkio Ghee
- CHICKEN WINGS with Milkio Grass Fed Ghee
- Cow ghee benefits: 7 great health benefits of ancient superfood