Ghee butter recipes are easy to find online, but some are healthy and diet-friendly.
Ghee butter recipes are the culinary ways to attract ghee benefits through your diet plan. Ghee’s versatility is why you can use it as an all-purpose dairy for cooking, taste-enhancement of cooked dishes, and safe oil for high-temperature cooking processes. Ghee butter recipes are popular in multiple cuisines.
Keto and Paleo diets approve ghee butter recipes, which you can try regardless of whether you are a keto follower.
Ghee butter recipes with healthy vegetables can offer you the nutritional support of green vegetables and the safety of ghee oil safety due to Ghee’s high smoke point. If you are searching for a keto ghee butter recipe, which you can cook quickly, and is healthy too, try anyone suggested here.
Keto Greek Salmon with Cauliflower Rice
Whether you follow the keto diet or not, Greek Salmon with Cauliflower Rice is a famous keto ghee recipe and easy to cook. The dish is also known as Keto Greek Salmon with Cauliflower Rice.
- Cauliflower rice, cooked (one cup)
- salmon filets-2-4 pieces.
- garlic cloves – 2, minced
- lemon juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Dried oregano – ½ tsp
- black pepper- ½ tsp
- Aleppo pepper- ½ tsp
- onion powder- ½ tsp
- Milkio Grass-fed Ghee – 2 Tbsp
- red onion – ¼, sliced thin
- kalamata olives – 1 Tbsp
- cucumbers – ¼ cup, chopped
- chopped parsley – ⅛ cup
- lemon wedges – 2
- Pepperoncini if needed
One of the ghee butter recipes: Directions to cook
- Cook 1 cup of cauliflower rice. Set aside to cool off, and you can start cooking the rest of the dish.
- In the making of the ghee butter recipes, preheat the oven to 400ºF. Add minced garlic, lemon juice, herb oregano, black pepper, Aleppo pepper, onion powder, and Milkio ghee oil into a glass bowl and whisk until all are smoothly blended. Place the salmon filet into a Ziplock bag or in a small airtight container, and cover with the marinade mixture. Marinate the filet for 15-30 minutes in the fridge.
- In the interim, you can slice the red onion, cut the parsley and cucumbers, and bring olives, lemon slices, and pepperoncini, which you will use as the bowl toppings.
- Place the salmon filet on a cookie sheet and bake it for ~20 minutes or till the internal temperature reaches 135°F. Remove the salmon from the oven. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes before you place it on the platter.
- While the salmon is baked, prepare the lemony yogurt sauce by mixing all the ingredients into a small whisking bowl and blending until all the ingredients combine. Taste the sauce and check if you need more lemon juice or salt to taste it perfectly.
- Finally, it’s time to serve the dish of ghee butter recipes. Place your desired amount of cauliflower rice at the bottom of the bowl. Top it with one salmon filet. Add sliced cucumbers, kalamata olives, parsley, and red onion with salmon. Garnish with parsley and drizzle with yogurt to taste.
One of the ghee butter recipes: Garlicky Ghee Green Beans
It is one of the ghee butter recipes, that is tasty, nutritious, and easy to cook. Garlicky ghee green beans recipe is tasty side dish for any main. You can serve the platters with a nice steak, chicken thighs, or salmon – you will simply relish! Just make sure to make sufficient for everyone to have a second serving.
- Green beans- 3 cups
- Milkio garlic grass-fed infused ghee- 1/2 Tablespoon
- Milkio Cultured ghee for special nutty aroma – 1/2 tsp(optional)
- Garlic-4 cloves or ~3 1/2 tbs minced garlic
- Lemon zest- as needed.
- Flaky sea salt-as needed.
- Wash the green beans and then trim the ends. Add 1-2 inches of water to a saucepan with a steamer basket and bring it to a boil. Now add beans to the steamer basket and add a cover. You can slow the heat to medium and steam the beans for about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while cooking Ghee butter recipes, melt Milkio grass-fed ghee and garlic in a skillet, and then start stirring continuously until it becomes golden brown. (It will take approx. 2-3 minutes)
- Add the steamed beans to the skillet, toss to coat with the butter mix, and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes. Now it’s time to transfer it to a serving dish, top with flaky sea salt, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and the zest of a lemon. Have the food and enjoy!
The health benefits of ghee in the ghee butter recipes
Ghee offers several health benefits when used in cooking as a balanced diet. It is an integral ingredient in traditional Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines. Here are some of the health benefits of incorporating ghee into your diet:
- Rich in Healthy Fats: Ghee is a source of healthy fats, including monounsaturated and saturated fats. These fats are essential for the body’s energy needs and are crucial in various bodily functions.
- Lactose-Free: Ghee is made by clarifying butter, which removes the milk solids and lactose. This makes it suitable for individuals who are lactose intolerant or have dairy sensitivities.
- High Smoke Point: Ghee offers a high smoke point (around 450°F or 232°C), which makes it stable at high cooking temperatures. It is less likely to break down into harmful compounds when frying or sautéing.
- Rich in Nutrients: Ghee contains essential fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. These vitamins render vital roles in bodily functions, including immune support, bone health, and skincare.
- Potential for Digestive Health: Ghee is thought to support digestive health by lubricating the digestive tract and promoting the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and minerals.
- Butyric Acid: Ghee contains butyric acid, a fatty acid known to promote gut health and reduce inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Antioxidant Properties: Ghee contains antioxidants like vitamin E, which can help reduce oxidative stress and the risk of some chronic diseases.
- Enhanced Flavor: Ghee has a distinct, nutty flavor that can boost the taste of various dishes. It is often a flavor enhancer in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines.
- Satiety: The healthy fats in ghee butter recipes can help increase feelings of satiety, potentially reducing the urge to snack between meals.
- Traditional Ayurvedic Uses: In Ayurvedic medicine, ghee is considered a healing food that can balance the doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) and promote overall well-being.
Why grass-fed Ghee is a better option?
Grass-fed ruminates are fed with green grass and grass-based fodders. The grass diet makes grass-fed milk more nutritious than non-grass-fed milk. According to research, grass-fed milk contains more CLA and butyrate than non-grass-fed Ghee. Grass-fed Ghee is cooked from grass-fed milk fat and offers richer ghee nutrition than other ghee varieties.
Milkio grass-fed ghee:
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, or chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intensely nutty, feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is a gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.
Read More Articles: