Ghee butter recipes are easy to find online, but all ghee recipes are not healthy and diet-friendly.
Keto and Paleo diet approve ghee butter recipes, which you can try no matter if you are a keto follower or not.
A ghee butter recipe with healthy vegetables can offer you the nutritional support of green vegetables and the safety of ghee oil safety due to Ghee’s high smoke point. If you are searching for a keto ghee butter recipe, which you can cook quickly, and it is healthy too, try anyone suggested here.
Keto Greek Salmon with Cauliflower Rice
Whether you follow the keto diet or not, Greek Salmon with Cauliflower Rice is a famous keto ghee recipe and easy to cook. The dish is also known as Keto Greek Salmon with Cauliflower Rice.
- cauliflower rice, cooked (one cup)
- salmon filets-2-4 pieces.
- garlic cloves – 2, minced
- lemon juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Dried oregano – ½ tsp
- black pepper- ½ tsp
- Aleppo pepper- ½ tsp
- onion powder- ½ tsp
- Milkio Grass-fed Ghee – 2 Tbsp
- red onion – ¼, sliced thin
- kalamata olives – 1 Tbsp
- cucumbers – ¼ cup, chopped
- chopped parsley – ⅛ cup
- lemon wedges – 2
- Pepperoncini if needed
Directions to cook:
- Cook 1 cup of cauliflower rice. Set aside to cool off, and you can start cooking the rest of the dish.
- In the making of the ghee butter recipes, preheat the oven to 400ºF. Add now the ingredients like minced garlic, lemon juice, herb oregano, black pepper, Aleppo pepper, onion powder, and Milkio ghee oil into a glass bowl and whisk until all get smoothly blended. Place the salmon filet into a Ziplock bag or in a small airtight container, and cover with the marinade mixture. Marinate the filet for 15-30 minutes in the fridge.
- In the interim, you can slice the red onion, cut the parsley and cucumbers, and bring olives, lemon slices, and pepperoncini, which you will be using as the bowl toppings.
- Place the salmon filet on a cookie sheet and bake it for ~20 minutes or till the internal temperature reaches 135°F. Remove salmon from the oven. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes before you place it on the platter.
- While the salmon gets baked, prepare the lemony yogurt sauce by mixing all the ingredients into a small whisking bowl and start blending until all the ingredients get combined. Taste the sauce and check if you need more lemon juice or salt to taste it perfect.
- Now finally it’s time to serve the dish of ghee butter recipes. Place your desired amount of cauliflower rice at the bottom of the bowl. Top it with one salmon filet. Now you may add sliced cucumbers, kalamata olives, parsley, and red onion around the salmon. Garnish with parsley and drizzle with yogurt to taste.
Garlicky Ghee Green Beans
In this ghee butter recipe, garlicky green beans are the tasty side dish for any main. You may serve them together with a nice steak, chicken thighs, or salmon – you will simply relish! Just make sure to make sufficient for everyone to have a second serving.
- Green beans- 3 cups
- Milkio garlic grass-fed infused ghee- 1/2 Tablespoon
- Milkio Cultured ghee for special nutty aroma – 1/2 tsp(optional)
- Garlic-4 cloves or ~3 1/2 tbs minced garlic
- Lemon zest- as needed.
- Flaky sea salt-as needed
- Wash the green beans and then trim the ends. Add now 1-2 inches of water into a saucepan with a steamer basket and bring it to a boil. Now add beans to the steamer basket and add a cover. You can low the heat to medium and steam the beans for about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile while cooking Ghee butter recipes, in a skillet- melt Milkio grass-fed ghee and garlic, and then start stirring continuously until it becomes golden brown. (It will take approx. 2-3 minutes)
- Add the steamed beans to the skillet, toss to coat with the butter mix, and continue cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes. Now it’s time to transfer it to a serving dish, top with flaky sea salt, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and the zest of a lemon. Have the food and enjoy!
Why grass-fed Ghee is a better option?
Grass-fed ruminates are fed with green grass and grass-based fodders and that makes grass-feed milk more nutritious than non-grass-fed milk. According to dairy research, grass-fed milk contains more CLA and butyrate than non-grass-fed Ghee. Grass-fed Ghee is cooked from grass-fed milk fat and it offers richer ghee nutrition than other ghee varieties.
Milkio grass-feed ghee:
Milkio grass-fed ghee is the yield of deep dairy expertise in New Zealand. It is cooked by following the authentic Ghee from butter recipe. Milkio grass-fed ghee is prepared from 100% grass-fed cow milk fat.
Milkio grass-fed ghee is a 100% natural product, and its purity is certified by the USDA. It is a certified organic and non-GMO product by BioGro, New Zealand. Milkio grass-fed ghee products are storage-friendly, offer a high smoke point, and function as safe cooking oil for all types of cooking.
To buy Milkio grass-fed ghee and trying healthy Ghee butter recipes, you may place your order at https://milkio.co.nz/e-commerce/.
Read More Articles: