Chicken Ghee Roast
Do you love to have chicken? Then try Chicken Ghee roast. It is easy to cook chicken delicacy that will offer you a healthy, spicy, classic, yummy taste that you will love to try it with again and again. Try this chicken recipe with Milkio’s Pure New Zealand ghee.
- 6-7 Teaspoon Milkio’s Pure New Zealand Ghee
- 1/2 Kg boneless Chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh creamy Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli powder
- 5 Guntur Chillies
- 4-5 Kashmiri Chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder,
- 10 pods of Garlic
- 1 inch of fresh Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons Coriander seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorns
- ½ fresh Lime juice
- 15 grams of matured Tamarind
- 1 tablespoon of Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds
- 5 seeds of Fenugreek
- 1 inch long Cinnamon Stick, and 4-5 cloves.
Instructions: How to prepare Chicken Ghee roast
- Marinate the entire chicken with fresh creamy yogurt and add all spice ingredients.
- Now keep the chicken aside and let the spices set into it.
- Add some lukewarm water to the tamarind.
- Take a pan and add 1 tablespoon of Milkio’s pure ghee on low flame.
- Add in all the spice ingredients and roast them lightly until they start to cackle lightly.
- Add one cup of water in it and start cooking on medium heat until the chilies get soft.
- Allow the mixture to rest and get cool for a few minutes.
- Now add the mix in a grinder and add the tamarind in the mix.
- Grind the mix until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add some water if necessary to make the paste best possible smooth.
In a wok, start cooking the chicken without any oil/ghee; continue the cooking until its half-way done. Do not overcook.
- Add 5 tablespoons of Milkio’s pure ghee and all the spices. Cook it against slow heat until the ghee comes up.
- Now add salt as needed with the chicken pieces and start simmering until the gravy becomes thick and the chicken gets completely coated with thick gravy layer.
Now it’s time to enjoy Chicken Ghee Roast!! Milkio’s pure ghee will add yummy aroma to your delight!
Reference Links :