Spicy Cauliflower Curry Milkio pure ghee recipe is a tasty side dish
Spicy Cauliflower curry Milkio pure ghee is a tasty culinary combination It is a yummy veg recipe and can be cooked in different ways. However, it is a seasonal recipe and should be cooked in a way where the freshness of cauliflower and the deliciousness of spices used in cooking can be enjoyed healthily.
Pure ghee can make the recipe healthy, easy to digest, and flavorful. If you cook the recipe with ghee, it can add more taste, wellness, and health benefits to your cooked dish.
Spicy Cauliflower curry Milkio pure ghee: Ingredients needed for cooking
- Cauliflower: 750 gram, chopped into florets,
- 1 onion: thinly sliced,
- 3 garlic: thinly sliced,
- Cumin Seed: 1 teaspoon,
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes: chopped quarterly
- Curry leaves: 2 stalks,
- Creamy milk: 125 ml
- Lukewarm water: 100ml
- Salt: as needed.
- Milkio’s garlic grass fed Ghee: 3 tablespoon.
Spicy Cauliflower curry Milkio pure ghee: Instruction for cooking
Preparing the florets for cooking
- Take the florets into a pot and add water so that the florets get submerged in water.
- Put the pot on flame and cover it with a lead. Make the flame medium and boil the florets for the next 5-7 minutes.
- Drain the water and keep the florets half-boiled ready. Put slight Milkio’s Ghee on it and slight ping o sugar and salt on them.
Spicy Cauliflower curry Milkio pure ghee: Preparing the dish
- Add Milkio’s garlic grass-fed ghee to the cooking pan and warm it against moderate heat.
- Once it is evenly heated, add Cumin seed, sliced garlic, and curry leaves and fry the ingredients until it becomes fragrant.
- Add tomato pieces and keep sautéing the tomatoes against moderately low heat.
- Keep on cooking until tomatoes become soft and half cooked.
- Add water and milk to the mix and allow the mix to be shimmered for the next 10 minutes against moderately low heat.
- Now it’s time to add cauliflower florets: once the florets are added, keep stirring the entire mix gently so that the florets are well smeared by the mix already prepared in the pan.
- Keep on cooking until the florets become tender.
- Add Milkio’s Ghee before putting off the flame for slight on-pan seasoning.
- Take care so that the gravy gets quite dense. If needed, you may add some water to it.
- This preparation is for 6-7 people, and the estimated time for cooking is 35 minutes. The Spicy Cauliflower curry Milkio pure ghee dish is ready to serve.
Your delicious cauliflower curry is ready for your yummy treat. Serve warm with roti, paratha, or rice, and enjoy the taste.
The spicy cauliflower gravy spiced with Milkio’s pure ghee flavor will add a regal flavor to your dining.
The benefits of using Milkio garlic Grass-fed ghee for cooking.
In cooking spicy cauliflower, ghee works in multiple ways. When you are using Milkio garlic Grass-fed ghee, it serves the culinary purpose in three unique ways.’These are:
- You can use Milkio Grass-fed ghee, a healthy cooking oil. The oil contains loads of nutrients.
- Ghee as a cooking oil offers a high smoke point. It makes ghee a safer oil for cooking. Spicy Cauliflower curry Milkio pure ghee is a slow cooking process. The high smoking point of ghee is an added advantage besides its rich, creamy texture and fresh nutty aroma.
- Milkio grass-fed ghee is a verified Non-GMO product. Adding to the cauliflower recipe helps enhance the recipe’s taste.
- The rich, creamy texture of the dairy oil adds an excellent texture to the curry. It makes the taste of the recipe delicious.
Spicy Cauliflower curry Milkio pure ghee: How to buy Milkio Grass-fed ghee?
If you want to buy Milkio grass-fed ghee, you may place your order at Milkio Website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.
1. Organic ghee
2. Organic clarified butter