Paneer ghee roast
Paneer ghee roast is the ideal paneer recipe when you need a simple, spicy, and flavorful meal. Typically, this paneer dish is served dry as a starter snack. It is consumed in all parts of the world and highly appreciated due to its delicious flavor.
The combination of ghee and paneer creates a perfect blend of nutrition and taste. When you use pure grass-fed ghee in this recipe, it elevates the whole dish’s health benefits. Using paneer itself is a way to increase the protein value of your food. Due to high protein and ghee, this recipe is perfect for people on a diet.
Why NEW ZEALAND DAIRY INDUSTRY?
Our milk comes from a good place. Trust in the quality and safety of New Zealand dairy products stems from our integrity as a country. New Zealand is open and transparent and has earned trust the world over. New Zealand’s robust regulatory framework has built global confidence in our food safety and quality.
Source: NZ story
How to make paneer ghee roast – Step by Step
- Dry roast entire herbs, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, whole peppercorns, and dry chilies on low to medium heat.
- The next move is to prepare the ghee roast masala. To do so, blend freshly roasted spices, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and tamarind paste with a bit of water. To make a smooth ghee roast masala paste, grind it together.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry paneer cubes until golden brown. Drain the water and set them aside.
- The next move is to make the spice, which involves sautéing onions and curry leaves in the same pan before changing color and becoming translucent.
- After that, add the spice paste, curd/yogurt, and fry until the masala’s ghee extracts.
- Mix in the fried paneer until it is evenly coated.
- Serve dry paneer ghee roast.
You can use Milkio Cultured Ghee, made from 100% grass-fed cow’s milk, and it is excellent for paneer ghee roast recipes. In New Zealand, Milkio is a leading ghee producer and exporter. Milkio ghee is USDA-approved and free of chemical taste, color, and preservatives. Check Milkio for further product details.
- Keto indian diet for Indian
- Protein in ghee: what makes this dairy product helpful in weight loss
- Ghee and cholesterol- Is ghee better than other alternatives?