Bulletproof coffee with ghee
Bulletproof coffee with ghee is one of the most popular keto coffee recipes. Almost all keto diet followers love this coffee recipe, which works as a weight loss stimulator and supplies a good dose of energy in the morning. It’s easy to prepare, and above all, it’s healthy to sip, no matter if you are a keto diet follower or not.
Bulletproof coffee with ghee is called “unicorn fuel” for its consumers as it offers a high dose of energy. It has earned so much popularity that in many café and restaurants, this coffer is available on demand. Keto followers also call it butter coffee, but with knowing the ghee advantages over butter, keto followers nowadays use mostly ghee.
Advantages of using ghee on Bulletproof coffee
Ghee is lactose-free and casein-free dairy, but butter is not free of milk solids. Instead of butter, you can stay safe from a dairy allergy if you use ghee in the keto coffee.
Ghee offers butyrate help which is suitable for people with IBS and constipation problems.
Ghee adds a nutty aroma, which you cannot get to enjoy with butter.
Benefits of having Bulletproof coffee with ghee
There are several benefits of adding Bulletproof coffee to the diet. Some of the services its users boast of are,
improves cognitive function, which improves focus and prevents memory-related diseases.
- Improves physical stamina due to high energy level
- The butyrate content of ghee regularizes bowel movement
- It has controlled food cravings that result in reduced calorie intake
- Natural Fat loss from the body due to ghee and caffeine benefits
- Ghee minimizes the problem of chronic acidity
What makes Bulletproof coffee with ghee popular?
Weight loss benefit is one of the most prevalent reasons behind the popularity of bulletproof coffee. However, the hype about the coffee that many celebrities enjoy this coffee for their body weight management makes it popular.
- The ease of making this keto coffee at home is another reason behind its popularity.
- You can improvise the coffee with some other ingredients other than ghee and coffee. These ingredients may include vanilla, maca, cacao, gelatin, protein powder, and spices such as turmeric and cinnamon, and cardamom.
- The type of saturated fat found in ghee slows down the caffeine rush and offers the privilege of a sustained release of caffeine.
How to make Bulletproof coffee with ghee?
- 1 cup black coffee
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted grass-fed ghee
- You may add optional sweetener to taste like stevia, rice-malt-syrup, honey, etc. if needed
How to prepare the coffee?
- Brew coffee as usual.
- While the coffee is brewing, preheat your blender jug by putting hot water in it.
- Empty the hot water from the kettle.
- Place all ghee-coffee in the jug and blend them until there is a foamy layer on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Bulletproof coffee with ghee: option to add coconut oil in it
- You can enrich your Bulletproof coffee with ghee by adding 1 Tablespoon coconut oil to it. The MCT in coconut oil coupled with grass-fed will add more weight loss boost with this keto coffee.
Bulletproof coffee with ghee is a globally hit keto recipe. However, it would help if you can use premium quality grass-fed ghee in your keto coffee recipe. It will help you get the best result in reducing calorie intake, enjoying a higher stamina level, and expecting better dietary support in your weight loss program.
Why New Zealand?
The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. From our milk we create more than 1500 products and product specifications, and thanks to generations of adventurous and creative dairy people, these products can be found in all corners of the planet.
Source: NZ story
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee:
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is a New Zealand-made dairy product that is prepared from grass-fed milk fat. It is a natural product, and it offers 100% grass-fed goodness for its consumers. It is a keto and Paleo-friendly dairy product you can use in your bulletproof coffee recipe. Milkio grass-fed ghee is USDA certified for its 100% purity, and BioGro, New Zealand, endorses its organic and non-GMO claim.
If you wish to buy Milkio Grass-fed ghee, place your order at Milkio.
- 5 Bulletproof Coffee Ghee Benefits For the weight loss aspirants
- The simple recipe to make bulletproof coffee with heavy cream
- Keto coffee recipe with ghee helps to lose that stubborn weight faster.