Bulletproof Coffee ghee
Bulletproof Coffee ghee? It is the new energy drink you can add to your morning food ritual.
From CEOs to new mothers, desk workers to those on the go, everyone swears by the benefits of bulletproof coffee. It is made by omitting the dairy and replacing it with butter and oil, such as coconut or MCT oil.
It keeps you energized throughout the day while burning fat, and it is said to improve concentration.
However, unsalted butter has drawbacks of its own- like high cholesterol levels and an ill heart.
Swapping Bulletproof Coffee ghee for butter can get you energizing, keto-friendly coffee with benefits that go beyond the advantages of caffeine.
- Coffee’s energizing capacity is increased by ghee, resulting in sustained energy throughout the day.
- Ghee is high in antioxidants, which helps you stay young and cancer-free. It is also lactose-free and contains butyric acid, which boosts immunity.
- Bulletproof coffee ghee lowers cholesterol, LDL, and triglycerides, making it heart and liver-friendly. This results in active fat loss as well.
- Ghee is known to improve cognitive function & memory.
Why NEW ZEALAND DAIRY INDUSTRY?
We do what we say we will do, and we do the right thing, because it’s the right thing to do. This deeply ingrained value delivers the trust behind our good reputation. With our natural advantages and unique combination of values as a country – care, ingenuity and integrity – New Zealand is ideally suited to making one of the essentials of a healthy diet
Source: NZ story
With so many benefits on the horizon, there’s hardly a reason not to indulge in a steaming cup of coffee with bulletproof coffee ghee!
Here’s how to make lactose-free, keto-friendly coffee in less than 5 minutes.
- coffee beans
- MCT oil or coconut oil, 1-2 tsp
- 1-2 tablespoons grass-fed organic ghee
To begin, brew a cup of coffee. Blend it with the oil first in a blender. Finally, whisk in the bulletproof coffee ghee until you have a frothy, creamy latte. Enjoy!
Why Grass-fed ghee?
Why Grass-fed ghee is a better option?
Grass-fed ghee is prepared from 100% greed grass-fed cow milk butter, which contains more nutrients like CLA butyrate than grain-fed cow milk butter. The grass-fed goodness is why the popularity of grass-fed ghee butter contains free-range grass-fed butterfat. It is best available from NZ pasture Fed cows’ yield.
Mike grass-fed ghee: how to purchase?
Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please Click here Milkio
- Ghee in coffee benefits: The relevant ideas to support the view
- Drink ghee coffee every day in the morning for a fresh start
- Ghee with coffee is the best remedy for many health benefits.