What to do with ghee?
What to do with ghee? This thought may be intriguing for someone who doesn’t know about the benefits of ghee. Ghee or clarified butter contains many health benefits and is thus widely used all across the globe. It is also loaded with many nutrients that make it healthy kitchen ingredients. There are also different types of ghee, and you can easily buy them from the market or make it at home. So, the next time you are worried about what to do with ghee, go through this little guide.
What is ghee?
Ghee is a dairy product obtained directly from milk or butter. Ghee can be made using the milk of grass-fed or grain-fed cows. However, when it comes to health benefits, the grass-fed ghee is always a better choice.
Ghee contains fatty acids, which may aid weight loss and lower blood pressure. It is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties and a rich source of antioxidants. Ghee even contains vitamins like A, E, K, and more. Now, we will tell you what to do with the ghee to stop counting those extra calories.
What to do with ghee? 6 Things to do with ghee
Here are some of the best things that you can do with grass-fed ghee:
- You can use ghee as a beautifying agent. The nutrients present in ghee make it a good choice for your hair and skin. Besides using ghee in the diet, use it as a skin facial oil or night massage oil for your hair.
- Sauté vegetables with ghee. It will make your salad delectable and yummy with ghee freshness.
- Add ghee to your dishes to increase their flavors. Just a spoonful of ghee can enhance the taste of the cooked dish.
- You can also use ghee for naturally treating digestive problems. Just consume a spoon of ghee with warm water every morning.
- Use ghee with milk at bedtime. It will offer you good sleep at night. It is good cure of your constipation problem if taken daily. Milk sensitive people may replace milk with lukewarm water.
- It helps maintain a healthy heart and natural control of LDL cholesterol if combined with a balanced diet and active regime.
What to do with ghee? So overall, we can conclude that ghee has a lot of use apart from cooking. From being used as a pantry ingredient to a beautifying agent, grass-fed ghee is simply an incredible food choice.
If you are interested to explore more about What to do with ghee, you have more options left in your hand. But in every case, you need to use premium quality grass-fed ghee produced by a reliable brand. In this context, you may try Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is a pure New Zealand product and is cooked with best raw material and deep dairy practice.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio Grass fed ghee is made in New Zealand offers 100% grass-fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand.
Milkio grass fed ghee is keto and paleo diet-friendly. The dairy product is cooked from the best butter for ghee making, i.e., grass-fed butter. The ghee offers a high smoke point of 485 degrees Fahrenheit and is a safe oil for high heat cooking like baking, roasting, etc.