CHICKEN WINGS with Milkio Grass-Fed GheeYum
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cuisine: SNACKS
- Yield: 2
- Serving Size: 2-10
- 3 lbs. Chicken Wings
- 6 Tea Spoon. Hot Sauce [as per your choice]
- 1 Stick Butter 2 qts.
- Ghee/butter oil
- Salt as per Test
WINGS: Cut whole wings at joints and discard tips.
- Sprinkle wings liberally with Salt.
- Deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
SAUCE: Combine Milkio Grass Fed Ghee/ Butter oil and hot sauce in a large bowl, mix well.
- Add wings and coat evenly.
- This recipe is for mild wings-add extra hot sauce for more heat.
- Serve with bleu cheese and celery. And as per your choice
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Calories: 263
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Carbs: 1g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 35g
- Fiber: 0g
Read More recipe for KETO : https://milkio.co.nz/category/keto-recipe/
Share Your Valuable comments With us