[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”4.7.7″ text_font=”|on|||” text_font_size=”16″ header_font=”|on|||” header_font_size=”20px” background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Smoke Chicken with Pure Milkio Ghee
Smoke chicken in a globally famous delicious chicken recipe: the exclusiveness of the recipe is it’s awesome flavor and tongue tingling taste with minimum ingredients. One of the best advantages of this chicken recipe is there is no fixed rule for ingredient measurement; you can add your personal taste by tweaking and twisting the ingredients and its proportion according to your discretion.
Ingredients for chicken marinade:
Chicken: 750 grams
- Red Chili Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Pepper powder
- Garam Masala
- Ginger- garlic- onion paste
- Coconut milk
- Milkio’s Pure Ghee –50g for the entire chicken
- Coriander Leaves-chopped
- Kasuri Methi
- Green Chili-chopped
- You need to marinate the chicken first: add all ingredients and keep the marinade chicken in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Take 2-3 tablespoonful ghee and add the marinated chicken in the heated ghee. Cover the chicken with adequate water in a way so that the chicken gets covered by water. Add some coconut milk in it: it will add an extra richness in the gravy. Once the chicken gravy starts boiling, reduce the flame and slow the cooking process.
- Cook until the chicken becomes soft and tender. When chicken will get ready, open the lid, and add in it chopped coriander leaves, green chilies, and kasuri Methi.
- Now, an awesome cooking twist! Keep a small piece of charcoal on flame and hold it with any kitchen tool. Allow the charcoal to be hot.
- Once the gravy is prepared, now take a small bowl and place the hot charcoal in it. Pour 1 teaspoon of Milkio’s pure ghee on it.
- It will help you to flush the flame out of the charcoal: now place it in the middle of gravy in the cooking pan and close the lid tightly so that the smoke cannot come out of the lid. Allow it to sit tight for next 5-7 minutes.
- Now remove the lid, remove the charcoal, and add cream in it. You can add grated cheese on the top. Your prepared smoke chicken is ready to serve.
Now enjoy Smoke Chicken either with rice or with paratha or roti. It is really lip smacking when your culinary expertise will be blended with Milkio’s pure ghee pure quality and aroma!