Smoke Chicken with Milkio Ghee is a delectable dish to serve.
Smoke chicken in a globally famous delicious chicken recipe: the exclusiveness of the recipe is its awesome flavor and tongue-tingling taste with minimum ingredients. It is an easy-to-prepare recipe, which is easy to cook too.
One of the best advantages of this “smoke chicken” recipe is there is no fixed rule for ingredient measurement; you can add your personal taste by tweaking and twisting the ingredients and their proportion according to your discretion.
One of the best parts of the smoke chicken ghee recipe is its winning combo of good fats and high protein. It does not contain carbohydrates and that makes it friendly for natural weight loss support.
The advantage of cooking with ghee:
- Ghee is lactose and casein-free, which means it is a safe dairy for the lactose-intolerant diet.
- Ghee is a flavorsome dairy oil. While cooking the chicken recipe, by using ghee, you can create a creamy consistency and a unique nutty aroma in the food.
- Ghee offers a high smoke point: it is, therefore, a safe oil for high cooking temperatures.
- Ghee is nutrient-rich dairy oil. While you cook the chicken recipe with ghee, you are adding ghee nutrition to your cooked food.
Ingredients for smoke chicken marinade:
Chicken: 750 grams
- Red Chili Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Pepper powder
- Garam Masala
- Ginger- garlic- onion paste
- Coconut milk
- Milkio’s Ghee –50g for the entire chicken
- Coriander Leaves-chopped
- Kasuri Methi
- Green Chili-chopped
- You need to marinate the chicken first: add all ingredients and keep the marinade chicken in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Take 2-3 tablespoonfuls ghee and add the marinated chicken to the heated ghee. Cover the chicken with adequate water in a way so that the chicken gets completely covered by water. Add some coconut milk to it: it will add an extra richness to the gravy. Once the chicken gravy starts boiling, reduce the flame and slow the cooking process.
- Cook until the chicken becomes soft and tender. When the chicken will get ready, open the lid, and add in it chopped coriander leaves, green chilies, and Kasuri Methi.
- Now, an awesome cooking twist! Keep a small piece of charcoal on flame and hold it with any kitchen tool. Allow the charcoal to be hot.
- Once the gravy is prepared, now take a small bowl and place the hot charcoal in it. Pour 1 teaspoon of Milkio’s ghee on it.
- It will help you to flush the flame out of the charcoal: now place it in the middle of gravy in the cooking pan and close the lid tightly so that the smoke cannot come out of the lid. Allow it to sit tight for the next 5-7 minutes.
- Now remove the lid, remove the charcoal, and add cream to it. You can add grated cheese on the top. Your prepared smoke chicken is ready to serve.
Now enjoy Smoke Chicken either with rice or with paratha or roti. It is really lip-smacking when your culinary expertise will be blended with Milkio’s ghee.
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee:
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intense nutty feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.