Chicken ghee roast recipe
The chicken ghee roast recipe makes a delectable chicken dish. Chicken is roasted in Ghee and red chili paste, as the name suggests. There are several variations of this recipe. Ghee adds a delicious flavor as well as increases the creamy texture of the preparation.
Method of chicken ghee roast recipe–
- Marinate chicken in curd, turmeric powder, lemon juice, and half a teaspoon of salt. Place the mix in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Dry roast the red chilies for 2 minutes on low heat. Connect a teaspoon of ghee to the same pan and roast the fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cloves, and peppercorns for 3 minutes on low heat.
- To make a perfect paste, combine the roasted red chilies and spices, as well as the garlic and tamarind.
- In a heavy-bottomed vessel, melt ghee, add the marinated parts and cook for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove and set aside the sautéed chicken bits. Connect the remaining ghee and the ground paste to the same vessel. Sauté for 8-9 minutes on low to medium heat or before the ghee separates.
- Mix in the chicken bits thoroughly—Cook for 4 minutes on medium heat with the remaining liquid and jaggery.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the chicken is cooked and the masala is thickly coated on the chicken bits.
- Remove the lid and roast the chicken for about 2-3 minutes. Switch off the heat and transfer to a serving dish.
Why New Zealand?
We do what we say we will do, and we do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do. This deeply ingrained value delivers the trust behind our good reputation. With our natural advantages and unique combination of values as a country – care, ingenuity, and integrity – New Zealand is ideally suited to making one of the essentials of a healthy diet
Source: NZ story
Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please check Milkio.
- Delicious ghee chicken recipe is a healthy and easy-to-make treat.
- Smoke Chicken with Pure Milkio Ghee
- Chicken Ghee Roast