Do not worry about What is clarified butter called? By the way, it is famous by the name of ghee.
It’s prepared by separating milk solids and water from ordinary butter. It is super easy to prepare at home. However, the health benefits of clarified butter prepared at home are limited. So it is always desirable to buy organic ghee made from 100% green grass-fed cow milk. Why should you even try ghee? Here are some significant reasons.
- Ghee is recommended by doctors to dairy-sensitive people. Yes, ghee doesn’t contain allergy-causing lactose and casein. That is why it is 99% safer than other dairy products to lactose – casein intolerant people.
- Clarified butter or ghee has a high smoke/burning point. Ghee has a higher smoke point than butter. Which makes it a better alternative for cooking meals requiring elevated temperatures.
- Clarified butter has a profuse and nutty taste. It enhances the taste of your snacks, salads, and meals. Clarified butter vs. ghee tastes far better than butter itself. Just use it for cooking, baking, and frying.
- Still confused about What is clarified butter called? It’s is a golden liquid filled with the goodness of good fats and Nutrients. It consists of essential amino acids, vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Vitamin K.
- You can even use ghee in your ketogenic diet. Use it as an add-on for your bulletproof coffee or another keto-friendly meal as ghee is stuffed with good fats. When added with bulletproof coffee, ghee helps supply good fats to the Body and increases concentration.
So, now forget about What is clarified butter called?. Just head on and indulge yourself in the profuse taste of ghee/clarified butter. As it’s worth a try. Talking about clarified butter vs. ordinary butter, explained butter wins. The reason is apparent; clarified butter has more significant health benefits than ordinary butter. Plus, it is a good option for swapping your regular kitchen oils with it. Ghee serves as a staple in Indian dishes and has a long history in Ayurveda medicine. Last but not least, ghee deserves a stroke in your kitchen and meals.