Grass Fed Ghee: With upcoming holidays, check tips on organic ghee to buy and its best use.
Grass fed ghee: a tasty, healthy kitchen staple
Grass-fed ghee is always your kitchen staple, but with the vibrant festivity of Christmas, it’s time to buy this kitchen staple in bulk. It will help you to cook tasty and healthy at one go. You can use grass-fed cow ghee for baking, frying, slow cooking, and sautéing.
Organic cow ghee is a shelf-stable cooking oil. Quality grass-fed ghee can be preserved without refrigeration up to 12 months from the production date if it is stored with some restraints. Before storage, you must learn how to buy the best cow ghee from the shop.
How to buy the best quality ghee?
As there are varieties of grass-fed ghee available, you have to use your discretionary power to find the best cow ghee for your kitchen.
Verify a few facts initially:
- Always buy grass fed ghee.
- Check if it is procured from pure and pure grass-fed milk butter.
- If the grass fed ghee is produced in small batches, and manually tested.
- You should check if the ghee is free from preservatives, artificial color, flavor, etc.
- Check the saturated fat contents in the ghee.
- Also, check if it has vitamin, CLA, butyrate, etc.
- Check if the ghee is produced by an organic manufacturer using organic dairy ingredients.
- Do not forget to check if the ghee is a verified non-GMO product.
You will get all this information from the ghee label. Therefore, study the label to select the best quality organic cow ghee in the market.
Use your senses to find the best quality cow ghee for your buying.
- Enjoy the smell of the ghee: the best quality product will offer you a refreshing, nutty flavor.
- Do a sample test of the texture: Best quality grass fed Ghee will offer you a creamy feel or slightly granular product quality!
- Enjoy the color: The best quality cow ghee will be of opulent golden yellow color.
You should check the packaging quality
Good quality organic grass fed ghee is a sensitive product; hence, a quality-conscious manufacturer takes minute care for packaging. Always prefer a glass jar or best quality leak-proof, air-tight tetra pack as cow ghee can be best preserved in these high-quality packets.
Not only buying the best quality grass-fed cow ghee is sufficient, but also you should learn the tips to keep the dairy staple in its best condition.
- Always preserve grass fed ghee in an airtight container.
- Please keep it away from direct light and heat exposure.
- Keep the cow ghee jar in a dry place, preferably in the kitchen shelf.
- Always use a dry and clean spoon to take the ghee out of the jar.
- Do not allow any moisture intrusion in the ghee container.
- Do not refrigerate grass fed ghee unless the manufacturer recommends this storage option.
How to use ghee?
You must be planning for some scrumptious menu during the upcoming festive season of Christmas. Ghee can be your best cooking oil during this festive season. But how to use organic grass fed cow ghee for best culinary benefit?
- You can use cow ghee for deep frying: the high smoke point is an obvious advantage of using cow ghee as your cooking oil for crunchy-munchy fries.
- The Christmas menu must have some baked cookies, cakes, and other sweet delicacies. Ghee can be the best cooking oil for your tasty baking. Its creamy texture and nutty aroma will add great magic.
- Want to make some slow-cooked veggies? Try grass fed ghee to add more health, taste, and flavor to your platter.
- Following the Keto diet? Use grass-fed ghee in your morning coffee. It will keep you full for a longer time.
- Add organic grass fed ghee to your toast and sprinkle it on your chicken salad. You will love the taste, and your body will love the dose of saturated fat to keep your heart health fabulous.
Now that you know how to buy organic ghee and how to store this dairy delicacy, nothing can stop you from buying the best quality grass fed ghee for your festive menu. But which one is the best? Why grass-fed ghee butter is a better choice?
8 benefits of using grass-fed ghee
Eight benefits of using grass-fed ghee are:
- Nutrient-Rich: Grass-fed ghee is packed with vitamins like A, D, E, and K, as well as beneficial fatty acids.
- Heart Health: It contains heart-healthy fats and a balanced omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acid ratio.
- Digestibility: The removal of milk solids in ghee makes it easier to digest for those with lactose intolerance.
- High Smoke Point: Ideal for high-heat cooking methods like frying, sautéing, and roasting without breaking down.
- Rich Flavor: Adds a nutty and aromatic flavor to dishes, enhancing their taste and aroma.
- Weight Management: The healthy fats in ghee can support weight loss and appetite control.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Grass-fed ghee contains anti-inflammatory compounds that may aid in reducing inflammation.
- Cultural Authenticity: It’s a staple in traditional cuisines, including Indian and Middle Eastern cooking, adding authenticity to dishes.
These are he reasons to buy grass fed ghee for your use. If you are looking for authentic grass-fed ghee for purchase online, you may buy Milkio Grass-fed ghee.
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
For the best ghee benefits, use Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is prepared in New Zealand using local and imported ingredients. Milkio ghee products are lactose, casein, and gluten-free and offer a high smoke point compared to other cooking oils like olive and coconut. Milkio ghee is a shelf-friendly dairy you can preserve in the kitchen for up to 18 months from its manufacturing date.
If you want to buy Milkio Grass-fed ghee for your favorite recipe, order today. Place your order at the Milkio Online shop.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.
1. Organic ghee
2. Organic clarified butter