Grass Fed Ghee: With the holidays upcoming, check tips on organic ghee to buy and its best use.
Grass fed ghee is always your kitchen staple but with the vibrant festivity of Christmas around, it’s time that you should buy this kitchen staple in bulk. It will help you to cook tasty and healthy at one go. You can use grass fed cow ghee for baking, frying, slow cooking, and sautéing.
Organic cow ghee is a shelf stable cooking oil. Quality grass fed ghee can be preserved without refrigeration up to 12 months from the date of production, if it is stored with some restraints. Before storage, you need to learn how to buy the best quality cow ghee from the shop.
How to buy best quality ghee?
As there are varieties of cow ghee available, you have to use your discretionary power for finding the best cow ghee for your kitchen.
Verify a few facts initially:
- Always buy grass fed cow ghee.
- Check if it procured from pure and 100% grass fed cow milk.
- If the cow ghee is produced by using traditional method.
- You should check if the ghee is free from preservatives, artificial color, flavor, etc.
- Check the saturated fat contents in the ghee.
- Also check if it has vitamin, CLA, butyrate, etc.
- Check if the ghee is produced by an organic manufacturer using organic dairy ingredients.
You will get all these information from the ghee label. Therefore, study the label to select the best quality organic cow ghee in market.
Use your senses for finding the best quality cow ghee for your buying.
- Enjoy the smell of the ghee: the best quality product will offer you a refreshing nutty flavor.
- Do a sample test of the texture: Best quality grass fed Ghee will offer you creamy feel or slightly granular product quality!
- Enjoy the color: The best quality cow ghee will be of opulent golden yellow color.
You should check the packaging quality
Good quality organic grass fed ghee is a sensitive product, hence, a quality conscious manufacturer takes minute care for packaging. Always prefer glass jar or best quality leak-proof, air tight tetra pack as cow ghee can be best preserved in this high quality packets.
Not only buying the best quality grass fed cow ghee is sufficient but also you should learn the tips to keep the dairy staple at its best condition.
- Always preserve grass fed ghee in air tight container.
- Keep it away from direct light and heat exposure.
- Keep the cow ghee jar in a dry place, preferably in the kitchen shelf.
- Always use dry and clean spoon to take the ghee out of the jar.
- Do not allow any moisture intrusion in the ghee container.
- Do not refrigerate grass fed ghee unless the manufacturer recommends this storage option.
How to use ghee?
You must be planning for some scrumptious menu during the upcoming festive season of Christmas. Ghee can be your best cooking oil during this festive season. But how to use organic grass fed cow ghee for best culinary benefit?
- You can use cow ghee for deep frying: the high smoke point is an obvious advantage of using cow ghee as your cooking oil for crunchy-munchy fries.
- The Christmas menu must have some baked cookies, cakes, and other sweet delicacies. Ghee can be the best cooking oil for your tasty baking. Its creamy texture and nutty aroma will add a great magic.
- Want to make some slow cooked veggies? Try grass fed ghee to add more health, taste, and flavor in your platter.
- Following Keto diet? Use grass fed ghee in your morning coffee. It will keep you full for longer time.
- Add organic grass fed ghee in your toast and sprinkle it on your chicken salad. You will love the taste, and your body will love the dose of saturated fat to keep your heart health fabulous.
Now when you know how to buy organic ghee and how to store this dairy delicacy, nothing can stop you from buying best quality grass fed ghee for your festive menu. But which one is the best one?
Buy Milkio grass fed ghee. Procured from 100% grass fed cow milk in New Zealand, Milkio Cow ghee contains vitamins like A, E, D, K and plenty of heart friendly MCTs and high calories.
This Cow ghee NZ is extremely shelf stable. Under ideal condition, the ghee can be used for 12 months post it’s manufacturing date.