Is ghee paratha a healthy choice?
Well, there is such a thing as a healthy paratha. A paratha can be a nutritious meal. It is how we prepare a particular food that determines whether it is safe or unhealthy. If you prepare paratha with a lot of fat and butter or stuff parathas with harmful ingredients, paratha would be an unhealthy option. If you make a ghee paratha, it changes its nutritional value from a regular paratha. Ghee is one of a kind ingredient that increases the levels of health benefits in any dish.
Flaky and layered ghee paratha with ghee added in layers is tasty and healthy. We can make the best soft and flaky parathas by following a few simple measures-
- You can use your food processor to knead the dough, so it doesn’t matter if you do it by hand. Make sure the dough is smooth and malleable.
- Apply a few drops of ghee to the kneaded dough and set aside for at least 15-20 minutes.
- When rolling the dough, please don’t use a lot of flour because it will make the roti/paratha stiff.
- Cook the parathas with some ghee for no more than 10-15 seconds per side on medium heat. If you don’t flip it frequently enough, the parathas will harden.
- Cover the prepared parathas in a cotton kitchen towel or a hot case.
Why New Zealand?
We do what we say we will do, and we do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do. This deeply ingrained value delivers the trust behind our good reputation. With our natural advantages and unique combination of values as a country – care, ingenuity and integrity – New Zealand is ideally suited to making one of the essentials of a healthy diet.
Source: NZ story
Ghee contains lots of nutrients. Although fat should be eaten in moderation, studies have shown that fatty foods like ghee can help absorb specific vitamins and minerals. Cooking ghee paratha and vegetables with ghee can aid in nutrient absorption.
You can use Milkio’s 100% pure ghee for cooking. It is USDA certified and is 100% organic and Non-GMO certified by BioGro, New Zealand. FIANZ has granted Milkio ghee Halal Certification.
Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please Click here Milkio.
- The paneer ghee roast: a great recipe for people on a diet.
- Delicious ghee chicken recipe is a healthy and easy-to-make treat.
- Ghee cheese: Difference between these two fantastic dairy products.