Ghee chocolate combo!
A food pair perhaps made in chef’s heaven! Ghee and chocolate are the two best feel-good foods that world is crazy about. If you are one of them or your family members are madly in love on ghee chocolate delicacies, you can try preparing a few of them to show your love for them.
Fortunately lots of recipes are available to pamper your culinary expertise. The addition of ghee makes the culinary delight a longer shelf-life too!
Homemade chocolate recipe with Milkio Ghee
- 1 cup Milkio organic grass fed ghee.
- 1/2 cup raw honey or you may use maple syrup
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Pour all the prescribed ingredients into a food processor. Keep on Blending until all get mixed and evenly combined.
- Place some plastic wrap or parchment paper in a loaf pan to cover the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the loaf pan and cover with the plastic wrap (gently).
- Press down or tilt to even out the thickness. I like mine about 1/2 inch thick. You can also spread the mixture onto some parchment paper on a cookie sheet or roasting pan and put the pan in the fridge. This avoids the plastic wrap and works just as well.
- Place the loaf pan with the fudge into the freezer and let it set for about 20 min. Remove and slice into bite sized pieces.
- I put these in a jar and store in the fridge. I like to store in the freezer for a cold chocolaty treat!
Choc Chilli Raspberry and Macadamia Bark
- 100g 90% Lindt chopped finely
- 40g of cocoa butter chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon of Milkio foods Chilli Cow Ghee
- 1 tablespoon of Icing Not Sugar
- Once melted, pour into a lined slice tray
- Now cool slightly and then sprinkle with 7 roughly chopped macadamias and 1 Tablespoon of frozen raspberry powder.
- Chill the preparation or freeze before serving:
- if you can’t wait then break into shards and Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Vanilla Extract
- 1 table spoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Milkio Ghee
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Mint (optional)
- Strawberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now take a large mixing bowl and add sugar, flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Make a dry mix.
- Take a separate bowl and add eggs with vanilla extract. Beat the ingredients well. Then combine the wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- In a small microwave safe dish, add 1 teaspoon ghee, microwave for 10 seconds. Now remove it, and then add the brownie batter and mix well.
- Spray silicon moulds with non-stick spray and fill 3/4 of the way.
- When ready, place into the oven and bake 20-22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to be cool.
- Now dust gently with powdered sugar, top with strawberries and mint. Enjoy the delicacy!
Reference Links :