Where to purchase ghee
Where to purchase ghee is a critical point for ghee enthusiasts. Ghee benefits are well known, but you can enjoy ghee benefits when you can use pure and grass-fed quality ghee. The best quality ghee butter is hardly available frequently. These dairy products are expensive products and available only in the selected outlets.
You can check local markets
You have to decide your mode of buying. You can buy online as well as you can buy offline. For local brands, you can try your local market shops but for most of the local products. However, it is not possible to know the nutritional details of these local products. Hence you cannot be sure about the product quality for purchasing.
You can try online shopping portals
Online shooing has become one of the most popular shopping ways because you can do it in a contactless way, sitting at your place.
However, the availability of multiple options can make you clueless. In these cases, you need to study the details of a product in its description. Unless you learn about ghee clarified butter’s basic features, deciding where to purchase ghee online and which grans you should opt for will be a bit complicated.
The points you should check from the ghee product label for online shopping
You cannot taste a product online as you can for your offline shopping. But here, your savior will be the product description.
You must learn some online information that you need to verify.
- Check if the ghee is of grass-fed quality, which means if the dairy product is prepared from 100% grass-fed cow milk butter.
- If you want high aroma ghee of grass-fed quality, you may go for cultured ghee.
If you opt for an organic product, always check if the product is certified organic ghee.
- The authentic ghee manufacturer always mentions the name of the certifier on the product label.
- Do not forget to check the nutritional panel of the dairy product. Verify the amount of healthy saturated fat in the ghee and check if it is stated that the ghee is lactose, gluten, sugar, carbs, casein, etc.
- Pure grass-fed offers a high smoke point, which means the ghee is a safe oil for high-temperature cooking like baking, sautéing, deep-frying, etc.,
- Pure grass-fed ghee is storage-friendly. Ghee does not get rancid easily, and good quality ghee can stay for 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing without refrigeration support. So check the expiry date and manufacturing date to calculate its storage time.
- Test the texture and the golden yellow color of the ghee: the trace of beta carotene of green grass makes grass-fed ghee better than its non-grass-fed ghee counterpart. Once you have selected a ghee brand, you can speak to the seller to confirm the texture and color details, and the information about Where to purchase ghee of that brand.
It may seem to you that ghee buying is a complicated process, and you have to research a lot to decide where to purchase the dairy. Alternatively, you can buy a product that is already an established brand and produced in the world’s best dairy hub.
For example, Milkio brand ghee is grass-fed ghee, and it is a pure New Zealand product, which itself stands for its unwavering quality.
When you are buying a New Zealand product, you can be assured about its quality and nutritional benefits, which you can expect from this dairy oil. Check here, why New Zealand produces the best dairy products. Now it will be easier for you to decide where to purchase ghee, when you have decided to but New Zealand ghee product only.
Why New Zealand?
“New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and abundant water that create a perfect environment for growing grass. Our cows can access pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural inclinations to be outdoors. Our geography means New Zealand is free from many pests and diseases, supporting healthy cows and allowing us to farm with a lighter hand.”
“The grass-fed diet of New Zealand cows means you can see the difference in the color of our butter, as our dairy products can contain higher levels of certain nutrients such as beta-carotene.
Evidence suggests that the health effects of milk and dairy foods extend beyond the benefits of the individual nutrients they contain. It is the unique combination of nutrients and bioactive factors, known as the ‘dairy matrix’ that leads to the health benefits of milk and dairy products.”
Source: NZ story
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio grass-fed ghee is a New Zealand product, and New Zealand is known as one of the world’s biggest dairy hubs. Milkio ghee is produced from 100% grass-fed cow milk butter of New Zealand. It is a natural product without chemical color, fragrance, or preservatives.
Milkio grass–fed ghee is USDA certified, and BioGro, New Zealand, endorse its organic and non-GMO product claim. It is a Halal and Kosher certified product.
Milkio grass-fed ghee offers a high smoke point, which is 485 degrees Fahrenheit. It makes this dairy oil a safe oil for cooking high-temperature cooking like baking, roasting, deep-frying, etc. The ghee is storage-friendly, which means the user of Milkio ghee can store it for 12-18 months without refrigeration support.
Milkio ghee is lactose, casein, gluten, carb, sugar, and sodium-free dairy product. It is safe for the lactose intolerants’ diet.
Where to purchase ghee: Milkio brand
Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please check https://milkio.co.nz/e-commerce/.
- Buy Ghee Online: 5 Interesting Facts To Know To Shop Smartly
- Where to purchase ghee butter?
- Where to buy ghee