The smoke point of butter is anytime higher than other common cooking oils. However, out of all the butter types, clarified butter or ghee offers the highest smoke point, 485 degrees Fahrenheit, which means it is a safe oil for high-heat temperature cooking. The butter flash point is lower than ghee, which indicates ghee cooking is safer than cooking with butter.
What is high-heat cooking?
Now you may ask what is high-heat temperature cooking and why are they special. High heat temperature involves the cooking methods like baking, roasting, slow cooking, etc. Oils with high heat temperatures only stay stable in these methods and ensure the safety of oil used in cooking by preventing the formation of harmful free radicals. The high smoke point of butter clarified ghee is advantageous in this aspect.
However, other than higher smoke point clarified ghee butter offers some other advantages. These advantages have made it a safer choice for cooking. If we close the view, we will locate at least 4 premium causes to call ghee clarified butter a safer option for cooking. Besides the high smoke point of butter ghee oil, the safe dairy oil can offer you manifold benefits.
5 reasons clarified butter is a better choice for cooking
1. Clarified butter is an all-purpose dairy oil: You can cook all dishes with ghee clarified butter. Besides the higher smoke point of butter clarified ghee, it is nutritious for nutrients. The oil contains fatty acids like conjugated linoleic acid, butyric acid, Omega3, 9 fatty acids, etc. that are the reasons behind ghee health benefits.
2. The dairy oil also contains fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E, and K, which are heart-friendly, skin and hair-friendly if used in moderation. The versatility of ghee is why you can use it to make spicy recipes and make desserts. Ghee is a natural taste enhancer. with the privilege of safe cooking, you can add excellent aroma in your cooked dishes with ghee.
3. It adds a creamy texture to the cooked dishes: Pure grass-fed ghee offers a silky, creamy texture, which is an obvious benefit for adding a velvety texture to the cooked foods. The nutty aroma is an obvious advantage of using ghee in cooking. Pure grass-fed ghee is a natural taste enhancer. Besides, it is a healthy dairy cooing oil.
4. Ghee is a safe dairy: Ghee is a safe dairy for lactose intolerants and casein-sensitive people because it is a lactose and casein-free dairy product. The ghee-making process makes it lactose and casein-free, safe for lactose-intolerant people in their diet.
5. Recommended for weight-loss diet plan: It is a keto, apart from the high smoke point of butter clarified ghee oil. Paleo recommended dairy that you can use to make your keto recipes and keto fatty coffee to start your morning afresh.
Apart from high smoking points, ghee clarified butter has many other health benefits. But you have to use only pure and grass-fed quality ghee butter.
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intense nutty feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.