Ghee rice and Kurma
Ghee rice and Kurma is an excellent dish for those who like to eat healthy yet tasty dishes. There are many side dishes to add with ghee rice, but Kurma is the best choice. It is spicy and adds the perfect flavor to ghee rice.
Why NEW ZEALAND?
With our natural advantages and unique combination of values as a country – care, ingenuity, and integrity – New Zealand is ideally suited to making one of the essentials of a healthy diet – MILK. We do what we say we will do, and we do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do. This deeply ingrained value delivers the trust behind our good reputation.
Source: NZ story
People nowadays believe that eating healthy means avoiding sweets and fats, but this isn’t always the case. Each nutrient is essential for your health, and the ghee rice and kurma recipe contains the majority of them. When you add pure ghee to a dish, it increases the nutritional value and health benefits up to a notch. You can cook ghee rice separately and serve it with hot Kurma; here is the recipe for Kurma.
- Roast grated coconut, ginger, garlic, poppy seeds, onion, cashew nuts, cinnamon, and cloves in a dry skillet until golden brown, then ground it together with coriander leaves in a fine paste with water.
- Cut and fry vegetables until tender, then add coriander powder, chili powder, ground paste, and salt and cook for 5-10 minutes on moderate flame, adding water if required.
- Drizzle with ghee and serve with ghee rice.
You can try this ghee rice and kurma recipe and enjoy it with your family and loved ones. It is healthy and delicious at the same time. This recipe is full of flavors and health benefits.
In New Zealand, Milkio is a leading ghee producer and exporter. Milkio ghee is USDA-approved and free of chemical, artificial color, and preservatives. You can get it both online and in a physical store. It’s high in healthy fats, has a high MCT content, and more vitamins and CLA, giving it a nutty buttery flavor. It’s perfect for Paleo, Ketogenic, LCHF, and other whole-food, low-carb diets. Check Milkio for more details on the Milkio Ghee.
- The ghee rice recipe Kerala style is famous for its delicious flavor
- Curd rice on one hand and ghee on the other