Everything tastes better with a spoon of ghee but are ghee calories healthy? Are you scared of adding 1 teaspoon of ghee to your everyday meal or is it your sinful indulgence? We all have been guilty of it but is it true or just another myth that needs to be busted.
CALORIES IN GHEE
- Ghee has a slightly higher concentration of fat and calories than butter but the health benefits are incomparable. Cow ghee’s calories are the lower and more nutrient rich.
- Ghee calories though higher but can actually help you lose weight if had in moderation while butter can add up to your weight with little or almost none nutrient value.
- 1 teaspoon ghee are approximately 112 kCal while a teaspoon of butter is 102 calories. Calories in ghee though slightly higher help your body in a bountiful of ways right from but health, metabolism, heart health, brain functioning, absorption of nutrient, etc.
- While ghee is considered fattening by many it is just another myth as ghee, in fact, promotes weight loss on regular moderate consumption.
- Studies have proven that ghee is healthy fat and you no longer need to shy away from brown butter calories as it is only rewarding your body with instant energy and wholesome goodness. Many health-conscious people around the world have switched to ghee for cooking and happy with the results.
Now that you know 1 teaspoon of ghee calorie you must be curious to how much is good for you. clarified butter calories, desi ghee caloriesHaving 2-4 spoons of ghee (10-20 ml) which is approximately 220 to 440 of desi ghee’s calorie is optimum for benefits. However, having too much of ghee everyday may result in storage of fat.
Why should you eat ghee every day and not bother about the clarified butter calories
- Ghee is the best medium for cooking or even deep frying due to its high smoke point.
- It promotes body resistance and immune system.
- Stimulates the digestive system and prevents constipation.
- Lowers bad cholesterol and enhances blood flow.
- Healthy saturated fats in ghee are known to boost fertility.
- Cow ghee calories are relatively lower than that of refined oil as one teaspoon of ghee calorie is equivalent to wholesome goodness for your body and soul. The delicious nutty cow ghee is nutrient rich as well.
Include Desi ghee calorie’s in your lifestyle to lose weight effectively
Desi ghee or cow’s ghee comes packed in with essential nutrients that are required for healthy functioning of the human body. Calories in ghee instantly increase energy levels and boost metabolism which helps burn your belly fat.
Brown Butter would help you lose more calories than gain. Hence don’t shy away from our age-old super food embrace it in your lifestyle and reap the benefits of it.
You will be amazed at the benefits it bestows upon you not just internally but externally as well.
Disclaimers: This information is intended to provide general information to the public, We recommend you seek professional advice as appropriate.