Desi ghee recipe
Are you looking for a desi ghee recipe? You’ve arrived at the right place. In many homes, ghee is the most versatile product. It’s also known as desi ghee or clarified butter. A single spoon of homemade ghee typically has 120 calories in it. It is not as complicated as it seems to make desi ghee at home. If you have pure unsalted milk butter on hand, you can easily make this desi ghee at home.
- Bring milk to a boil, then set aside for 4-5 hours to cool.
- This produces a dense coating of cream (malai) on top, which you can strip and set aside. The milk can then be used for some reason as skimmed milk.
- Collect the layered cream for another 5-6 days. Refrigerate the cream you collect daily.
- To make ghee, take the cream that has been gathered over time, twice the amount of water, and blend and whip until froth forms on top. It is the most crucial step of the desi ghee recipe.
- Separate the foam and boil it in a thick-bottomed saucepan over low heat until the fat divides into clarified ghee, then strain and stock. Your desi ghee recipe is complete.
Why NEW ZEALAND DAIRY INDUSTRY?
Milk and milk products are highly nutritious and one of the most digestible sources of protein, providing essential building blocks for a healthy diet for young and old. As one of the few large dairy exporting countries, New Zealand plays a vital role in global nutritional security.
Source: NZ story
Are you looking for high-quality ghee? You don’t need to make it yourself, Milkio Cultured Ghee, made from 100% grass-fed cow’s milk butter, is available for purchase. In New Zealand, Milkio is a leading ghee producer and exporter.
Milkio ghee is USDA-approved and free of chemical taste, color, and preservatives. It is Organic and Non-GMO certified by BioGro, New Zealand. Milkio ghee has been granted Halal Certification by FIANZ.
Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please check Milkio.
- Desi Ghee Nutrition and Can Diabetic People Consume It?
- Calories in desi ghee is the first parameter people look for weight loss.
- Desi Cow Ghee: Here’s Everything You Must Know About Cow Ghee Benefits