Imagine the sight of smooth butter, slowly melting on top of a hot paratha, makes your mouth water right? Well, as much as we love butter, there is a healthier alternative that you could use ghee in the kitchen ! Most of us, especially in India would be quite familiar with ghee, right? We use it to prepare various dishes, including sweets, fried foods, etc.
In south India, people even use it to mix their rice with various masala powders, to add a great taste to the dish. Ghee is nothing but butter that is clarified, which means, the water and the milk solids present in butter are removed, by simmering and churning the butter, to obtain ghee.
Ghee is said to have originated in ancient India and is still used in many holy rituals, like ‘homas’, as ghee is considered to be an auspicious ingredients, probably owing to its medicinal properties. So, if you are wondering why it is better to use ghee instead of butter, then here are 7 reasons!
1. Improves Bone Health Ghee contains a high amount of vitamin D, and vitamin D helps your bones to absorb calcium much better, thus making the bones healthy and strong.
2. Keeps Eyes Healthy As ghee is rich in vitamin E, it has the ability to nourish your optic nerves and keep your eyes healthy and well-lubricated.
3. Contains Healthy Fats Unlike butter, ghee is filled with healthy fats, or omega-3 fatty acids, that can be very beneficial to your brain cells and your health in general.
4. Improves Digestive Health use Ghee. ghee contains an enzyme known as butyric acid, that can decrease the inflammation that can occur in your intestines, to prevent acidity and other digestive disorders.
5. Prevents Cancer As ghee is rich in a compound known as conjugated linoleic acid, it can prevent cancerous cells from forming and multiplying in the body, thus helping in the prevention of cancer.
6. Reduces Skin Inflammation Ancient ayurvedic remedies make use of ghee to help soothe skin inflammation, cuts and burns, due to its anti-inflammatory property.
7. Curbs Appetite The omega-3 fatty acid present in ghee has the ability to reduce hunger pangs and curb appetite, thus aiding weight loss.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intense nutty feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.