Eating keto doesn’t mean that you have to compromise your habit of eating burgers. You can make tasty Keto Burgers with keto friendly ingredinets and with a good fat loaded oil like ghee.
Furthermore, you can add healthy keto friendly condiments here. Mustard is keto friendly and you can use it to compliment the taste of the keto burgers you have cooked. Making it in your kitchen is super easy! Try it!
• Mince -1kg
• Keto-friendly steak seasoning-1 tbsp
• Minced garlic – 1 tbsp
• Plain mayonnaise- 2 tbsp
• Yellow onion-1 large
• Milkio organic grass fed ghee: 12 tbsp
• Keto-friendly burger buns.
Instructions: How to cook keto Buger?
1. Combine mince, seasoning, garlic, plain mayo, and mix together.
2. Form into patties.
3. Create little pockets in the patties and fill each with one tablespoon of ghee, then form back into patties.
4. In a regular or cast iron pan, heat up 2 tbsp Milkio oragnic grass fed ghee over medium-low heat.
5. Add onions and let soften for about two minutes. Push the onions to one side of the pan.
6. Add the patties to the pan and cook on medium-low heat for about 20 minutes. Make sure that they stay flat.
7. When the patties are browned on one side, flip and add 1 tbsp of Milkio ghee.
8. Shuffle your onions throughout this process so they remain moist. Once they are cooked to your liking, remove them and set aside.
9. If you prefer, top the keto burgers with cheese and let melt.
10. When cooked to your liking, assemble keto burgers with your favourite vegetables and keto-friendly buns, and enjoy.
Trivia you will surely enjoy:
One of the most relishing advantages of preparing keto burgers is its versatality. You can use the ingredients according to your discretion. Instaed of non-veg filling, if you want to make veg. keto burger, you can do it at ease.
Keto burgers are a low-carb recipe. However, as the rule of thumb for keto diet, you have to include loads of fats in your keto recipes to replenish the low- carbohydrate in them. Milkio organic grass fed ghee contains loads of saturated fats, hence it is an appropriate ingredient for including in Keto recipes.
The benefits of adding Milkio organic grass fed ghee:
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intense nutty feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.