homemade ghee recipe
A homemade ghee recipe is a long course of ghee making, but the results are awesome if you follow diligently. You can buy ghee from the market anytime you want, but if you’re going to try making ghee at home, follow the given process.
The step by step guide for homemade ghee recipe-
- Start with milk butter. You can make butter at home. Or you can buy unsalted milk butter from the market.
- Place just the butter in a pan with a deep bottom. A rough anodized or non-stick pan is preferred.
- Place the jar containing the butter on the gas or burner. Maintain a medium heat environment.
- You’ll see transparent bubbles appearing soon. Reduce the heat now.
- Continue to heat it until you see transparent ghee on top. Switch the gas off now.
- Strain the ghee and collect the pure ghee in a clean bottle using a strainer or filter.
- Take note that you now have pure ghee. You can smell it and enjoy the ghee’s fragrance. You are done with homemade ghee recipe.
There is no doubt that you will follow the process diligently, but it is time-consuming and you cannot be sure about the raw ingredient to use. Alternatively, you can buy ghee from an authentic course like Milkio Grass-fed ghee of New Zealand.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is favored by nature when it comes to making milk, with a climate, soils and abundant water that create a perfect environment for growing grass. Our cows can access pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural inclinations to be outdoors. Our geography means New Zealand is free from many pests and diseases, supporting healthy cows and allowing us to farm with a lighter hand.
Source: NZ story
Milkio ghee is made entirely of grass-fed cow’s milk. USDA certified and 100% pure. It is Non-GMO and USDA approved. FIANZ has issued Halal Certification to Milkio ghee. There are no added flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please click here Milkio
- Homemade ghee: 7 amazing benefits of clarified butter
- How Do You Make Ghee At Home In Simple Easy Steps?
- How to make your own ghee : Easy DIY Ways To Make Delicious Ghee