Delicious BOTTLE GOURD LADDU
Bottle Gourd Laddu With Milkio ghee
A traditional sweet made with bottle gourd is prepared on festivals or eaten as a fruit diet on fasts. It is very easy to make, this fibrous and nut.
1. Bottle gourd(peeled and grated) – 200gms or 1(1/2) cup
2. Jaggery – 200gms/ Brown Sugar
3. Dry coconut powder – 200gms
4. Milkio Ghee – 4 tablespoons
5. Cashew nut pieces – (10-15) piece
6. Raisins – (10-15) piece.
7. Salt – 1 pinch [optional]
8. Cardamom powder – 1/2 spoons [teaspoons or 2 pinches.]
Heat Milkio ghee in a Frying Pan.
Add grated bottle gourd use little bit water with that. Add cashew nuts, raisins and sauté it
Fry it for 3-4 minutes. Turn the flame into medium.
Mix jiggery/Brown Sugar and boil them for 20 minutes and add coconut powder, cardamom powder with that mixing.
Add pinch of salt for taste. Keep it aside for cool.
Now it’s ready to make laddus.
Apply Milkio to the hand and make round laddu.
Source : Suchi’s Kitchen
Read More : https://milkio.co.nz/recipes/