Ghee Soap: what’s that?
Ghee Soap-Have you heard of it? Is that for real? Well, yes! Ghee is called clarified butter, a popular cooking/frying ingredient in several parts of the world. As clarified butter lacks protein and water, ghee offers a high smoking point, unlike regular butter. The fact further denotes that you can fry your dishes at extremely high temperatures.
Different uses of ghee soap.
- Moisturizing: Ghee soap’s rich fatty acids nourish the skin, making it an excellent moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin, preventing dryness and flakiness.
- Gentle Cleanser: Ghee soap effectively removes dirt and impurities without stripping the skin’s natural oils, making it suitable for daily cleansing.
- Anti-aging: Its antioxidant properties can help fight the signs of aging by reducing the unsightly appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin Healing: Ghee soap aids in soothing irritated or inflamed skin, making it helpful for conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Complexion Enhancement: Regular use may result in a brighter, more radiant complexion, thanks to its natural skin-enhancing properties.
- Aromatherapy: Ghee soap can be infused with various essential oils, offering aromatherapeutic benefits such as relaxation and stress relief during bathing.
However, ghee also serves innumerable benefits when added to the diet and when used externally. You must have heard about the skin-softening functions of ghee. Like other kinds of butter, ghee gets absorbed by the skin, thereby keeping it moisturized. You can opt for a ghee soap to make the best use of ghee. Apart from being extremely beneficial, you can also make soap at home with ghee! Isn’t that amazing?
To make ghee soap, follow the steps below:
- Grate some cocoa butter or shea gentle soap base in quarter sizes.
- You will quickly get these bases at the shop, candle-making shops, or online. However, always remember they must be grass-fed butter without adulteration.
- Now, put the pieces of butter at the top of a double boiler.
- Next, fill your boiler with at least half water.
- Put the top inside the boiler bottom. Make sure to place it at the bottom
- Set the flame to medium/low heat.
- Stir occasionally to ensure the butter does not burn or stick to the bottom as it melts.
- Once you see it is entirely melted, add ghee to it.
- After ghee, add 10-12 drops of essential or natural oils. It can be of any flavor: Vanilla, Chocolate, Cinnamon, or spicy scents.
- Adding the flavor at this point will help it to blend with the natural buttery smell of ghee.
- Next, add sufficient liquid colorant to obtain the desired color.
As the ghee soap dries, you will notice it getting darker in color. You can skip adding color if you want a pink petal soap.
- Put the soap into a blender and blend it for 60 seconds. It will help the ghee emulsify and blend thoroughly with the base.
- Pour the ghee soap into containers of whatever shape you wish to obtain
- Set them aside for 24 hours
- Release the soap, and there you go!
- Ghee soap is ready!
However, while using ghee, look for the best quality ghee. Using degraded or quality-compromised ghee can destroy the motive. Take some ghee for your kitchen simply because you must be using grass-fed ghee in your kitchen.
Ghee Soap vs. Regular Soap: A Comparison
When choosing the suitable soap for your skincare routine, it’s essential to consider the differences between ghee and regular soap. Here’s a detailed comparison to help you make an informed decision:
- Ghee Soap: Ghee soap primarily contains ghee (clarified butter) as a key ingredient, along with natural oils and herbs. It is free from harsh chemicals and synthetic additives.
- Regular Soap: Regular soap often contains a mix of synthetic detergents, fragrances, and preservatives. It may also have added chemicals for lathering and preservation.
2. Moisturizing Properties:
- Ghee Soap: Ghee soap is renowned for its moisturizing properties. The natural fats in ghee help retain skin softness and hydration levels, making it an excellent choice for dry and sensitive skin.
- Regular Soap: Regular soap can strip the skin of natural oils, leading to dryness, mainly when used frequently.
3. Skin Sensitivity:
- Ghee Soap: Ghee soap is gentle and suitable for individuals with sensitive skin. It is less likely to cause irritation or allergies.
- Regular Soap: Some regular soaps may contain allergens or harsh chemical components that may irritate sensitive skin.
4. Skin Health:
- Ghee-made Soap: Ghee soap is known for its potential to improve skin health. It can soothe and nourish the skin, promoting a healthier complexion.
- Regular Soap: Regular soap may offer different skin-enhancing benefits than ghee soap, as it lacks natural ingredients for skin health.
5. Natural Fragrance:
- Ghee-based Soap: Ghee soap often carries a mild, natural fragrance derived from the ingredients used, providing a pleasing aroma during use.
- Regular Soap: Regular soap may contain artificial fragrances that can be overpowering and less appealing to those who prefer a subtle scent.
6. Environmental Impact:
- Ghee Soap: Ghee soap is typically made with eco-friendly, biodegradable ingredients, making it a more sustainable choice.
- Regular Soap: Some regular soaps may contain chemicals that harm the environment when washed down the drain.
In conclusion, choosing between ghee and regular soap depends on your skincare needs and preferences. Ghee-made soap may be the better choice if you’re looking for a natural, moisturizing, and skin-friendly option. However, personal skin type and sensitivities should always be considered when selecting the suitable soap for your daily routine.
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, or chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intensely nutty, feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is a gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from manufacturing. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.