Is ghee healthy than butter? Yes, ghee is called better butter because ghee offers higher nutritional support than butter with some more conveniences. Let’s compare ghee with butter.
- Ghee is pure butter fat, but butter contains some moisture and transfat, which is not good for healthy diet planning.
Is ghee healthy than butter? More insights…
- Ghee is lactose and casein-free, but butter is not. Butter contains lactose and casein. Ghee is safe for dairy allergies, but butter may trigger allergies in lactose and casein intolerants.
- Ghee offers higher nutritional support than butter. For instance, ghee is a natural immunity booster. It promotes strong bones.
- Ghee is good for a healthy colon. Ghee contains butyric acid, which is liable for ghee’s anti-inflammatory health benefits. Also, ghee offers anti-viral and antibacterial support.
- Ghee in the diet supports healthy digestion, but butter does not offer such a benefit.
- Grass-fed ghee contains a higher quantity of CLA in its content., which helps ghee users in many ways, including weight loss benefits, brain care, etc.
Now you know if is ghee healthy than butter or not. However, only grass-fed ghee can offer you the best ghee benefits in your favor.