Almond cherry cake
Almond Cherry Cake is superbly yummy and it takes few minutes time to bake it by your own. It is light in weight and full of almond flavor: cherries are like a tasty bonus for all foodies! Learn this special cake recipe here and prepare the tasty cake with Milkio’s Pure New Zealand Ghee.
Ingredients needed to try this yummy cake recipe:
- Milkio’s Pure Ghee: Diced.
- Caster Sugar-150 gram
- Eggs-3-4 large sized,
- Vanilla Extract: 1 teaspoon,
- Self-raising: flour: 320 gram,
- Milk: 150 ml,
- Glaced cherries, halved: 200 Gram,
- Almond flakes: 30-40 gram.
Instructions: How to prepare and bake the cake
- Grease a 20cm round cake tin and put a non-stick paper around it…from inside,
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius, or 375 degree Fahrenheit,
- Prepare a batter by mixing all ingredients like Milkio’s Pure Ghee, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, ground almonds, and milk together. Mix all these ingredients in a cake bowl. You need to employ medium speed of the electric beater until all ingredients are mixed smoothly. A well-mixed batter will take yellow color.
- Add cherries in the batter. Mix well so that the cherries get spread all over the batter.
- Spread mixture into cake tin and sprinkle the almond flakes on the top. Now bake it for 50-60 minutes or until the cake gets fully baked.
- Let the cake gets cooled on wire rack before you slice it,
- Dust cooled cake with icing sugar: add sugar as much as you like.
It takes almost 15-20 minutes to prepare the batter for making the almond cherry cake. Cooking time is approximately 60 minutes.