Almond Cherry cake: let’s know how to prepare
Almond Cherry Cake recipe with ghee, almond, cherry
Almond Cherry Cake is a delectable dessert that combines almonds’ rich and nutty flavor with cherries’ sweet and tart goodness. This delightful cake is known for its moist and tender texture, complemented by the crunchy almond topping and bursts of juicy cherries. Whether served as a special treat for a celebration or as a comforting indulgence with a cup of tea, Almond Cherry Cake offers a delightful fusion of flavors and textures that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Almond Cherry Cake is superbly yummy; it takes a few minutes to bake it yourself. It is light in weight and full of almond flavor: cherries are a tasty bonus for all foodies! Learn this special recipe and prepare a delicious cake with Milkio’s Ghee.
Ingredients needed to try this yummy baking recipe:
- Milkio’s grass-fed ghee: 2-3 tablespoons
- Caster Sugar-150 gram
- Eggs-3-4 large sized,
- Vanilla Extract: 1 teaspoon,
- Self-raising: flour: 320 grams,
- Milk: 150 ml,
- Glazed cherries halved: 200 Grams,
- Almond flakes: 30-40 grams.
Instructions: How to prepare and bake with natural ghee flavor?
- Grease a 20cm round cake tin and put non-stick paper around it…from inside,
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, or 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The next step is preparing the cake batter. Mix ingredients like Milkio’s grass-fed ghee, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, ground almonds, and milk.
- Mix all these ingredients in a bowl. You need to employ the medium speed of the electric beater until all ingredients are mixed smoothly.
- A well-mixed batter will take a yellow color.
- Add cherries to the batter. Mix well so that the cherries get spread all over the batter.
- Spread the mixture into the baking tin and sprinkle the almond flakes. Now bake it for 50-60 minutes or until the cake gets fully baked.
- Let the Almond Cherry Cake get cooled on a wire rack before you slice it,
- Dust it with icing sugar; add sugar as much as you like.
It takes almost 15-20 minutes to prepare the batter for making the almond cherry cake. The cooking time is approximately 60 minutes. It is an easy-to-make recipe, and your local shops’ ingredients are easy to accumulate.
This simple Almond Cherry Cake baking recipe will not trouble you much if you have not baked before. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and baking a yummy fruit cake will not be a problem. The all-natural ghee flavor will make your recipe more flavorful. It is tasty but simple and wholesome.
Your Almond Cherry Cake baking is complete, and your delicious cake is ready to be served.
Some potential benefits to try the almond Cherry cake recipe
While almond cherry cake is undoubtedly a delicious treat, it’s important to note that it can be a calorie-dense dessert due to its ingredients like sugar, butter, and flour. However, it also offers some potential health benefits when consumed in moderation and with mindful ingredient choices:
- Nutrient Content: Almond cherry cake contains almonds, which are rich in healthy fats, fiber, protein, vitamins (especially vitamin E), and minerals (such as magnesium and calcium). Cherries contribute antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber.
- Heart Health: Almonds are associated with heart health. They contain monounsaturated fats, which may help lower LDL (harmful) cholesterol levels when part of a balanced diet.
- Antioxidants: Cherries are packed with antioxidants, including anthocyanins, which have been linked to reducing inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
- Fiber: Both almonds and cherries provide dietary fiber, which aids digestion and may help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Satiety: Combining almonds and cherries may promote a feeling of fullness, potentially reducing overall calorie intake.
- Mood Enhancement: Almonds contain tryptophan, a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter associated with mood regulation. Cherries may also have mood-enhancing effects.
- Energy Boost: The carbohydrates in the almond plus cherry cake can provide a quick source of energy, making it suitable as an occasional indulgence before physical activity.
- Occasional Treat: Enjoying almond & cherry cake in moderation can contribute to a balanced approach to nutrition and mental well-being, as occasional treats can be a source of pleasure.
However, consuming cherry almond cake in moderation is crucial due to its sugar and calorie content. To enhance its nutritional profile, consider making healthier ingredient choices, such as using whole wheat flour and reducing sugar and unsaturated fats.
Why is ghee better than butter for baking?
- Ghee offers a higher smoke point than butter. Ghee is a safer oil than butter in high heat temperature cooking like baking. Butter provides a lower smoke point than ghee.
- Butter contains some lactose and casein, but ghee is lactose and casein-free. Butter may evoke some allergies for lactose intolerants if used in baking, but ghee is risk allergy-free.
- In comparison to ghee and butter, ghee is more storage-friendly.
Enjoy the yummy Almond Cherry Cake with the fresh aroma of Milkio’s Ghee on your platter with friends and family.
Benefits of baking with Milkio grass-fed Ghee:
- Milkio grass-fed ghee offers a high smoking point. It is 485 degrees F. The dairy oil is perfectly safe for high-temperature cooking like baking.
- Milkio grass-fed ghee is lactose, casein, and gluten-free dairy oil, free from the risk of a dairy allergy. It is a non-GMO verified dairy staple.
- Milkio ghee is storage-friendly. You can preserve Milkio ghee in your kitchen for 18 months from its manufacturing date.
- Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural free of synthetic color, flavor, and chemical preservatives.
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, or chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intense nutty, feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is a gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from manufacturing. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.