Spicy Vegetables Fritters with Mikio ghee
Everyone likes fritters! When they are pan-fried and gets golden hued and offers crispy perfection on the serving plate, these vegetables fritters simply becomes irresistible. Even the most stubborn veggie-haters would have trouble turning down these recipes. Vegetables fritters fried with Milkio’s Pure New Zealand ghee will pamper your taste buds at its best that you will keep on licking your fingers!
Ingredients or preparing the raw fritter
- Plain flour: 170 g
- Water: 230 g
- Chili giling: 1 teaspoon,
- Shallot: 1 large, sliced
- Chili: 1 large sliced
- Bean Sprouts: 20 g
- Cabbages: 40 g, sliced
- spring onions:4, sliced
- minced garlic: 1 teaspoon,
- Coriander root powder: 1/4 teaspoon,
- Cumin powder: 1/4 teaspoon,
- Salt and pepper: a pinch, as needed,
- Milkio’s pure Ghee for frying medium.
Instructions: for cooking vegetable fritters with Milkio’s Pure Ghee.
- Mix flours, water, salt, chili giling: beat it evenly until the mix gets smooth,
- Take chili, shallot, bean sprouts, cabbages, spring onions, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and pepper all together and combine,
- Now heat Milkio’s Pure Ghee in a frying pan: before you place the fritters in hot ghee to be deep fried, check if the mix is tight and ready for frying,
- Once Fritters are placed in ghee for frying, turn your oven’s heat into medium range.
- It would be better if you place few fritters at a time for frying, otherwise they can get over fried,
- It take 4-5 minutes to get each vegetable fritters properly fried.
- Now it’s time to place the fritters on serving plate,
- Garnish the dish and enjoy the delicacy.