Cheese and Mushroom Ravioli cooked in Milkio’s Ghee is a lip-smacking recipe you must try.
It is an easy-to-cook recipe where the freshness of cheese and mushroom Ravioli, the taste of cheese, and the yummy seasoning of Milkio’s pure ghee will surely take to cloud nine!
Cheese and Mushroom Ravioli: why is ghee the best fit?
- Ghee offers a high smoke point, which makes it ideal for fry and sautee recipes.
- Ghee releases a nutty aroma; if you cook cheese and mushroom Ravioli with ghee, the oil will add a flavorful aroma to the dish.
- Ghee nutrition is one of the reasons to cause ghee for cooking. The ghee recipe will offer you umpteen nutrition for your health benefits.
- Ghee is lactose and casein-free dairy. It is a safe milk food for lactose intolerants.
Ingredients needed for preparing the delicacy:
- 100 g Milkio Ghee
- 4-6 chilies, you need to cut all of them lengthwise
- Curry leaves: 1-2 stalks
- Kaffir lime leaves: 5-6 numbers,
- Meat curry powder: 1-2 teaspoon
- Milkio Ghee: 2 tablespoons Milkio’s ghee
- Button mushrooms: finely chopped: 200 g
- Feta cheese: 150 g
- Crumbled freshly ground pepper: 2 teaspoons or as needed.
- Wanton sheets: 11-12 round
- Corn flour mixed: 2 teaspoons mixed with 1 tablespoon of lukewarm water
Instructions for preparing Cheese and Mushroom Ravioli
- Take 100g of Milkio’s ghee and heat the ghee under moderate heat. Fry the chilies and curry leaves until a slightly spicy aroma comes out of the mix. Now carefully strain the fried spices and let the oil cool off the oven.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Milkio’s Ghee and start sautéing the mushroom against moderate heat with the ghee. Continue sautéing until mushrooms get soft.
- Now place all cooked mushrooms and cheese together in a bowl. Add fresh pepper to it and mix all ingredients.
- Take a piece of wonton wrapper [Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonton]: and place it on a plate for better convenience. Now you need to place 1-3 mushroom mixes in the paper middle.
- Now use a brush or your finger: you need to brush some cornflour solution around the wanton. Now carefully repeat the process for the rest of the mushroom mix.
- Now you need to take another piece of wonton wrapper Ref : [Wonton] and carefully seal the edges so that nothing comes out as spillage.
- Now put some water in a pan with some edible salt. Put some pieces of wanton in the salt water and let them be boiled until they start floating up.
- Drain water and serve the mushrooms with a slotted spoon on serving plates. Drizzle the cooked mushroom with prepared spice ghee and serve instantly for taste and consumption.
The yummy dish Cheese and Mushroom Ravioli cooked in Milkio’s Ghee is ready for your taste! Enjoy!!!!
About Milkio grass-fed ghee:
For the best ghee benefits use Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio ghee products are lactose, casein, and gluten-free and offer a high smoke point compared to other cooking oils like olive oil, coconut oil, etc. Milkio ghee is a shelf-friendly dairy that you can preserve in the kitchen up to 18 months from its manufacturing date.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and a chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives and are Halal and Kosher certified, perfect for cooking flavorful dishes like Cheese and Mushroom Ravioli.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.