What are the disadvantages of ghee? Like both sides of a coin, ghee has both its advantages and disadvantages.
What are the disadvantages of ghee? The disadvantages of ghee are easily avoidable…
- The risk of obesity if you overconsume ghee in your diet
- The problem of loose motion may irritate you if you consume ghee excessively because ghee is a natural laxative.
- Overconsumption of ghee may cause diarrhea in some people.
- Ghee helps in increasing the internal temperature of the body. If ghee is consumed in excess quantity, it may increase your internal body temperature.
- Excessive consumption of ghee may cause an imbalance of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas- it is one of the disadvantages of ghee.
Now you know what are the disadvantages of ghee. Moderate consumption of quality ghee is the best way to avoid ghee disadvantages.