Cheese and Mushroom Ravioli cooked in Milkio’s Ghee
It is an easy to cook recipe where the freshness of cheese and mushroom Ravioli, taste of cheese and yummy seasoning of Milkio’s pure ghee will take to cloud nine for sure!
Ingredients needed for preparing the delicacy:
- 100 g Milkio Pure Ghee
- 4-6 chilli padies, you need to cut all of them lengthwise
- Curry leaves: 1-2 stalks
- Kaffir lime leaves: 5-6 numbers,
- Meat curry powder: 1-2 teaspoon
- Milkio Pure New Zealand Ghee: 2 tablespoons Milkio’s pure ghee
- Button mushrooms: finely chopped: 200 g
- Feta cheese: 150 g
- Crumbled freshly ground pepper: 2 teaspoons or as needed.
- Wanton sheets: 11-12 round
- Corn flour mixed: 2 teaspoons mixed with 1 tablespoon lukewarm water
Instructions for preparing Cheese and Mushroom Ravioli
- Take 100g Milkio’s pure Ghee and heat the ghee under moderate heat. Fry the chilies, and curry laves until slight spicy aroma coms out of the mix. Now carefully strain the fried spices and let the oil be cool off the oven.
- Now take 2 tablespoons of Milkio’s Ghee and start sautéing the mushroom against moderate heat with the ghee. Continue sautéing until mushrooms get soft.
- Now place all cooked mushroom and cheese together in a bowl. Add fresh pepper on it and mix all ingredients together.
- Now take a piece of wanton wrapper [Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonton]: place it on a plate for better convenience. Now you need to place 1-3 mushroom mix in the paper middle.
- Now use a brush or your finger: you need to brush some corn flour solution around the wanton. Now carefully repeat the process for rest of the mushroom mix.
- Now you need to take another piece of wanton wrapper Ref : [Wonton] and carefully seal the edges so that nothing comes out as spillage.
- Now put some water in a pan with some edible salt added to it. Put some pieces of wanton in thee slat water and let them be boiled until they start floating up.
- Now drain water and serve the mushrooms with slotted spoon on serving plates. Drizzle the cooked mushroom with already prepared spice ghee and serve instantly for taste and consume.