Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze: Dessert Recipe
Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze offers extremely satisfying depth of spicy-sweet flavors. It takes moderate time to prepare the batter and baking time is only one hour.
Banana is a nutritious fruits and powerhouse of wholesome nutrition. In this recipe you can use the nutrition of banana and the yummy creamy texture of ghee for making the delectable bread recipe. It is easy to prepare and you can serve the dessert to people of all age-groups.
Banana is full of vitamins and potassium and chocolate is known for its savory taste and feel-good mood promoting quality. A plate of Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze – will offer you tasty moist banana bread smeared with choco glaze is a feast for both eye and sweet buds.
But you have to accumulate the ingredients to gether to make this tasty recipe. Let’s make a list here for cooking this yummy banana chocolate recipe.
Ingredients to prepare the batter
- Eggs: 2
- Milkio’s 100% organic grass fed ghee: 1 teaspoon.(for batter)
- Caster sugar: 250gram.
- Meshed bananas – 3-4.
- plain flour: 300grams.
- Baking Soda: 1 teaspoon.
- Baking Powder:1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or as desired.
- Chopped walnut: 100gram.
- Cooking chocolate: 250grams
- Milkio’s 100% organic grass fed ghee: 100 grams.(for baking)
- Walnuts: for garnishing.
Instructions or cooking: Step-by-step process for cooking the dessert recipe.
- Mix sugar and Milkio’s 100% organic grass fed ghee together until the mix becomes thick in density and pale in color.
- Add one egg at a time here and beat smoothly so that the mix becomes well spread and even mixed.
- Now blend mashed banana in it.
- Take another bowl and mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and walnuts.
- Add the second mix with banana mixture: stir gently so that both the mix gets blended evenly.
- Now shift the entire mix in greased loaf pan and place inside the oven.
- Bake the mix under 180 degrees Celsius or around 1 hour.
- Insert a toothpick in the baked batter. If it comes out clean, you can safely assume that the baking is complete.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes: after that remove it from the baking pan and place on a cake rack.
- Allow the baked bread to be cooled.
- Now melt Milkio 100% organic grass fed ghee and chocolate together.
- Pour the mix over the baked cake, and garnish the top with chopped walnuts.
Now you are done with your Banana bread cooking. It is an all-season recipe with banana and chocolate. If you wnat to use over-ripe or left over banana in your home, you can use it in this banana bread making.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze is ready for your treat. It takes 1 hour 30 minutes to prepare. The quantity suggested is sufficient for 4 adults.
The benefits of using Milkio 100% organic grass fed ghee
- Milkio 100% organic grass fed ghee offers high smoke point, which is 485 degrees F. The high smoke point is a safer option for baking the bread recipe.
- Milkio 100% organic grass fed ghee is purity certified by USDA. When you are using 100% organic grass fed ghee into your banana bread recipe, you are using a nutritious dairy oil.
- Organic grass fed from Milkio foods is a natural immunity booster. Besides adding taste and flavor in your recipe, it will aid in immunity boost.
- Milkio Organic grass fed ghee is a verified non-GMO product. It is gluten-free, carb-free, and sugar-free dairy product.
How to buy Milkio Organic grass fed ghee?
If you are from the USA, place your order in Amazon.com, Walmart.com, ebay, etc. Non-USA customers can place their order at Milkio E-commerce.
Reference Links :