Dessert: Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze
Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze offers extremely satisfying depth of spicy-sweet flavors. It takes moderate time to prepare the batter and baking time is only one hour. Banana is full of vitamins and potassium and chocolate is known for its savory taste and feel-good mood promoting quality. A plate of Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze – will offer you tasty moist banana bread smeared with choco glaze is a feast for both eye and sweet buds.
Ingredients to prepare the batter
- Eggs: 2
- Milkio’s pure ghee: 1 teaspoon.
- Caster sugar: 250gram
- Meshed bananas meshed
- plain flour: 300grams
- Baking Soda: 1 teaspoon
- Baking Powder:1/2 teaspoon,
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or as desired,
- Chopped walnut: 100gram
- Cooking chocolate: 250grams
- Milkio’s Pure ghee: 100 grams
- Walnuts: for garnishing.
Instructions or cooking: Step-by step process for cooking the dessert recipe.
- Mix sugar and Milkio’s pure ghee together until the mix becomes thick in density and pale in color. Add one egg at a time here and beat smoothly so that the mix becomes well spread and even mixed.
- Now blend mashed banana in it.
- Take another bowl and mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and walnuts.
- Add the second mix with banana mixture: stir gently so that both the mix gets blended evenly.
- Now shift the entire mix in greased loaf pan and place inside the oven.
- Bake the mix under 180 degrees Celsius or around 1 hour” insert a toothpick in the baked batter. If it comes out clean you can assume that the baking is complete.
- Let it stand for 10 minute: after that remove it from pan and place on a cake rack to let it be cooled.
- Now melt Milkio’s pure ghee and chocolate together: pour the mix over the baked cake, and garnish the top with chopped walnuts.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze is ready for your treat. It takes 1 hour 30 minutes to prepare. The quantity suggested is sufficient for 4 adults.
Reference Links :