Grass fed ghee in diet: The food-habit that leads to Highly Effective Fat Loss
Grass fed ghee has wide verities of health benefits to offer. Dietary benefits of the cow ghee is one of the premium leverage of including this diary staple in your food list. You can use cow ghee in multiple ways. But before you start consuming ghee, you should know how much ghee consumption is good for your health and why it is so.
How to add ghee in diet?
Cow ghee can be used as a healthy cooking oil. It can be used for deep fry, baking, sautéing, as well as it can be consumed raw. Cow ghee offers higher smoking point than other common cooking oils and that is why it is safer to use ghee for cooking.
If exposed to higher temperature, Grass fed organic ghee does not emancipate harmful free radical. This is one of the reasons ghee can be used for healthier cooking.
Other than cooking, grass fed ghee can be used raw as spread on toast instead of cheese or butter. Keto and Paleo diet followers often use grass fed cow ghee in their morning coffee for making it more energy perking and Keto diet friendly.
Grass fed organic Ghee can be used at bed time with one glassful lukewarm milk. This is good for sound sleep. If you have lactose intolerance, instead of milk you can add cow ghee in lukewarm water.
What are benefits of adding ghee in diet?
There are multiple benefits of adding ghee in food. Some of the significant benefits are narrated here.
- Cow ghee contains good quality saturated fats and that is good for maintaining heart health. Cow ghee also contains Vitamins like A, E, D, K, etc. that are heart friendly.
- Cow ghee contains MCTs and CLA (conjugated linoleic acid): CLA (type of omega 6 fatty acid) stands responsible for natural weight loss. Moderate consumption of cow ghee in food helps in managing excellent colon health. Adequate CLA is helpful for managing body weight also.
- Grass fed ghee comes with a range of benefits: it ranges from stimulating digestion to checking inflammation, which can more help the ghee consumer in losing extra body weight.
- Cow Ghee contains essential amino acids that aids in mobilizing body-fat and converts the fat cells to reduce in size. By adding cow ghee, you can check your body weight if your diet is culled with regular exercise and proper rest.
- Grass fed organic Ghee also contains omega 3 fatty acid that leads to natural weight loss.
- Cow ghee contains CLA that reduces internal inflammation and chronic constipation: in other way this is an excellent toxin management of human body if consumed in moderation. Regular and natural toxin management leads to natural weight management for humans with general health.
How much ghee is safe for daily consumption?
According to dieticians, an adult with general good health can consume 2-3 teaspoons (15g / 1 tablespoon) grass fed ghee average daily. This can be consumed in cooking, or in raw condition with milk or with morning coffee.
One tablespoon (15g) of Grass fed organic Ghee contains around 135 calories, all of which come from fat. This small amount of cow ghee has 15 grams of saturated fat.
A tablespoon of ghee also contains 45 milligrams of cholesterol or 15% of the indorsed daily value. Ghee is free of sodium, carbohydrates, fiber, sugar and protein, which is again a great advantage.
Why Grass fed ghee?
Grass fed ghee is procured from 100% grass fed cow milk/butter. It is the purest form of ghee containing maximum quantity of nutrients. The purity of cow ghee largely depends on its raw material, which is butter procured from cow milk.
To be precise, grass is a natural source of cattle food that grass fed cows are fed. Grass fed cow diets are entirely different than cow diet based on grain-based feeds containing mostly soy and corn.
There is always the possibility of tracing harmful GMOs (genetically modified organisms) in the cow milk, which is not 100% grass fed.
Why Milkio ghee?
Milkio Grass fed ghee is procured from 100% grass fed cow milk and it contains best quality of vitamins, MCTs, CLA, Butyric acid, etc. which is healthy for consumers if consumed in moderate quantity.
Milkio grass fed ghee is produced in New Zealand under temperate climate and hygienic condition.