Ghee clarified butter is the refined milk fat.
Ghee is also called clarified butter and it is a completely natural dairy staple, which you can use for multiple health benefits. Ghee is also called brown butter. Being a milk product, ghee does not cause food allergy because it’s a lactose and casein free product.
Why ghee is called unique
Clarified butter or ghee possesses multiple health benefits. It can be used in cooking, it can be consumed raw. Ghee can be used externally for manifold skin, hair, and beauty benefits.
Furthermore ghee can be used in medicine because of its curative properties.
Unlike most of the dairy products ghee is absolutely storage friendly item that you can store in your kitchen, under certain conditions. Other than using in cooking, ghee can be used in several home remedies. Hence home makers often prefer to store cow ghee from old lot in kitchen.
Ghee nutrition: a quick view
Ghee Clarified butter is also known as brown butter. Cow ghee is loaded with fats. It contains 62% saturated, 29% mono-unsaturated, and 4% poly-unsaturated fats. One table-spoon of cow ghee offers 135 calories, 15 grams of total fat, 9 grams of saturated fat, and 45 mg of cholesterol.
- Organic grass fed cow ghee also contains vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- This dairy day is a significant source of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
- Ghee contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acid which are not only heart friendly, they are friendly for weight loss programs.
- A considerable amount of natural butyrate is found in cow ghee, which helps in maintaining colon health.
Ghee health benefits: at one glance
Pure cow ghee offers wide varieties of health benefits. Some of these benefits are:
- Moderate ghee in diet helps you to stay energized whole day.
- Ghee diet coupled with active lifestyle aids in maintaining good heart health.
- Ghee at night with warm water will offer you sound sleep.
- Having ghee in diet can cure the problem of constipation and irritable bowel problem.
- Regular exercise, adequate rest, and moderate ghee diet is a natural way to loss extra body weight. In other way ghee support weight loss programs.
- Cow ghee in diet promotes stronger immunity.
- Pregnancy diet with ghee is helpful for a pregnant lady: it contributes in fetus development, easing labor at the time of delivery, and in lactation for baby feeding.
- Ghee promotes natural digestion: restricted quantity of ghee in cooking helps in reducing acidity, flatulence, bloating, etc.
Cow Ghee home remedy: wellness from your pantry
- Ghee massage helps in maintaining excellent skin health. You can massage ghee as a body massage oil at least twice a week. It will improve the shine and softness of your skin.
- Add pure cow ghee and honey together. Apply the mix on your face at night. It will eliminate all skin blemish and pigmentation.
- Gargle with pure ghee and warm water at night to heal your mouth sore.
- Apply pure cow ghee on sun burn or burn injury: it will soothe your pain and irritation.
- Use lukewarm ghee in chapped skin: it will heal the sore skin almost immediately.
- If you are suffering from unusual hiccups, drink one table spoonful ghee in lukewarm temperature: it will reduce the hiccup problem immediately.
- Suffering from dry eye syndrome? Try pure cow ghee drop at night.
- If you are suffering from sudden nose bleed, pour 2-3 drops of pure ghee in nostril as the first aid. The problem of bleeding will be checked.
Ghee clarified butter can be used in different ways. Ghee diet is beneficial of people of all ages if moderation can be maintained. Ghee home remedies are natural and side effect less holistic treatment for quick relief.
However, you will get to enjoy best ghee benefits by using good quality pure cow ghee: always prefer to use 100% grass fed cow ghee like Milkio traditional organic 100% grass fed cow ghee