Sauteed avocado in ghee is a healthy vegetarian recipe. Although you can use here other cooking oils, for unique reasons, ghee is the best fit here.
Sauteed avocado in ghee is a nice option for the nutrition-rich recipe. Both ghee and avocadoes are nutritionally potent and they make good pairs with each other.
Sauteed avocado in ghee: why ghee is a better option?
- Ghee is a flavorsome dairy oil that is an excellent option for sautéing. Sauteing is one of the high-to medium temperature cooking processes where the stability of the oil used matters a lot. Ghee offers a high smoke point; hence it is easier to use the dairy oil for sautéing.
- Ghee offers an excellent flavor. When you use ghee for sauteing avocadoes, the recipe turns out to be a flavorsome dish. The rich creamy texture of ghee is an added advantage for cooking Sauteed avocado in ghee.
- Avocadoes are high in fibers and also contain beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E. when ghee is added to the recipe, it offers a nice combo of rich nutrition as ghee is a reliable source of CLA, butyric acid, omega acids, etc.
- As avocadoes are high in fiber and ghee contains butyrate, the recipe for Sauteed avocado in ghee is gut-friendly. If you have a recurring problem of constipation, the recipe can be the savior for you.
- Both ghee and avocadoes are immunity boosters. If you combine them both in your recipe, it is a definite help for your boosted immunity. The recipe will help you to stay disease-free.
Sauteed avocado in ghee: how to cook?
One of the most relaxing parts of the Sauteed avocado in ghee recipe is its simplicity. It hardly demands any culinary expertise. You can complete the cooking in a minimum time span.
- 1-2 teaspoon Milkio Grass-fed ghee
- 3 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon Black Pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 1-2 teaspoon Lemon/Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped Cilantro
- Salt to taste
Sauteed avocado in ghee: cooking instructions
- Take the avocadoes.
- Cut them lengthways and take off the skin. Eliminate the seed and slice them into bite-size blocks.
- Gently sauté the diced avocados with grass-fed ghee, cumin powder, red chili flakes, and salt for about 6-8mins. Switch off the flame and add the chopped cilantro, lemon juice, and salt.
- This is ready in just a few minutes and tastes awesome!
- You can use this as filler in sandwiches and it goes wonderfully well in salads.
Sauteed avocado in ghee is a healthy ghee recipe that you can try any time of the year. It is simple to cook and due to ghee and avocado fibers, it is a filler recipe, which can control your hunger pang for longer than usual. It is always good to use grass-fed ghee as grass-fed ghee offers the best nutrition.
If you are planning to add good quality grass-fed ghee to this recipe, try Milkio Grass-fed ghee.
About Milkio grass-fed ghee:
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intense nutty feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.