Why New Zealand grass fed Garlic ghee?
- 100% New Zealand Certifies Ghee is from a safe place.
- Finest pasture-raised New Zealand cow milk butter & fresh garlic extract is used.
- Deep Dairy expertise settles Grass-fed nutrition
- Stern food safety rules
- GMO-free pledge from pure New Zealand
- Milkio is from New Zealand a clean dairy expert country.
- We assure best ghee clarified butter following global norms.
- We promise 100%traceability of our ingredients: you know what you’re having in diet
- All-natural, healthy: Our garlic ghee is Lactose, casein-free.
- Milkio grass-fed ghee butter offers Rich flavor, high smoke point- added safety for cooking with glee.
Why grass-fed Garlic Butter Ghee?
- Ghee is a milk product with all the milk benefits but without the risk of milk allergy.
- Milkio New Zealand-made Grass Fed ghee is a versatile dairy. You can use it as a butter alternative & as a safe oil for its high smoke point.
- Grassfed garlic-infused ghee from Mikio offers nutrition of CLA, butyrate, Omega fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins, which aids in wellness benefits including immunity boost.
How to use MILKIO grass fed Garlic Ghee?
- Use Anytime: It stays up to 18 months at room temperature if stored in a dark & non-humid place without Freezing support.
- Use with Any Recipe: Instead of using butter, olive oil, coconut oil, etc., use Milkio garlic grass-fed ghee butter clarified.
- Use with Any Recipe: Instead of using Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, or Other Cooking Oil, Use Grass-fed garlic ghee butter Halal, Kosher certified.
Ingredients and Storage:
- 99.9% Clarified Butter (Cow’s Milk Fat), Garlic extract.
- It is delivered to you in specially designed BPA Free Jars to preserve freshness.