Milkio’s Grass Fed Cow Ghee is made from the milk obtained from New Zealand cows that graze year round on open pastures of lush green grass with pure climatesBENEFITS HOW TO PRODUCEDHOW TO USE INGREDIENTS
Grass Fed Cow Ghee is high in Omega-3, Omega-9, Beta Carotene (Vitamin A), Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), CLA, Antioxidants and Butyrates to improve your health:
- Alleviates inflammation
- Improves bone mass
- Improves blood sugar regulation
- Relieves ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
Grass Fed Cow Ghee works as a fuel for your brain, providing you with energy without any carbohydrates – thus making it friendly to Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free diets. Grass fed Cow Ghee in a balanced diet can aid weight loss as it burns body fat and maintains a lean body mass, thereby reducing chances of heart disease.
Ayurvedic methods with 100% New Zealand ingredients – Milkio’s Grass Fed Cow Ghee is made from the milk obtained from New Zealand cows that graze year round on open pastures of lush green grass with pure climates. We use traditional Indian methods that have been tested over time, to make our ghee locally here in New Zealand
- Milkio Grass Fed Ghee has a high smoke point. It doesn’t break down into phytonutrients and release carcinogenic free radicals like many other cooking oils can. It is a great versatile addition to any cuisine. Just add Milkio’s ghee into your roasts, soups, breads, veggies, BBQs or sauces/dressings.
- Milkio’s Grass Fed Cow Ghee contains MCTs. Ghee mixed into your morning coffee can create the creamiest hot beverage that provides your brain with a healthy energy boost like no other, in the quickest time possible.
- 99.9% Cow’s milk fat.
- Has specially designed packaging to preserve freshness and maintain the buttery flavour.
- Milkio’s Pure Grass Fed Ghee can last up to 12 months at room temperature if stored in a dark, cool and dry place. No need for refrigeration.
If you want to purchase more than 1 pack, please contact us via mail or support ticket