Is ghee good for the face?
Is ghee good for the face? Suppose you ask the question to a skincare freak who is always keen to follow chemical-free Ayurvedic or home-based herbal beauty therapy for skin. In that case, the answer will be a big yes. Even it was popular in older days too.
Tracing the benefits of ghee is dated back to our grandmother’s times. Now modern dialecticians know that grass-fed ghee is a superfood as it has all the required skin-friendly vitamins for healthy and youthful skin and health. The use of ghee goes beyond cooking cuisines and includes hair and skin benefits as well.
Incredible advantages of ghee for the face and skin
Is ghee good for the face? It is a popular question asked by both youngsters and adults alike. Let us read about the properties of ghee that work wonders for the look.
- Moisturizes the face – Changing seasons play an important role in making the skin dry. Well, is ghee good for the face? Oh yes! Add two tablespoons of water to a single tablespoon of ghee and give it a mix. Apply on your face and neck region and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your face with cold water, and you will get healthy skin.
- Brightens and hydrates the face – The fatty acids in ghee are instrumental in turning dry skin into smooth skin in no time. Milkio grass-fed ghee is most commonly used for consumption, but you can also apply it externally on the face. Make a mask of ghee, gram flour, and milk to get the fastest results.
- Prevents aging and wrinkles – Beat aging by regularly applying ghee on your face and leaving it on for the night.
- Keeps the eyes and face glowing – Ghee helps in revitalizing tired and puffy eyes. It also helps in curbing face skin pigmentation to a great extent. Apply it on your upper and lower eyelid for glowing results.
- Reduces dark circles– Repairing properties of ghee protect skin against damage and dullness. It adds shine around the eyes and nourishes dry skin.
The answer to the question is ghee good for the face is obviously yes, but you need to use the best quality grass-fed ghee. Grass fed ghee is more nutrition rich than grain fed ghee and it contains more soluble vitamins like Vitamin A and vitamin E. both these vitamins are known for their skin-friendly qualities.
Is ghee good for the face? The answer is yes if you use in moderation in your diet as well as your face cream. If you use Milkio grass fed ghee, you can use it in your smart kitchen as well as a pinch from the ghee jar for your wholesome skin care. You can try Milkio grass-fed ghee from New Zealand for your versatile use.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and plentiful water that generate an ideal environment for growing healthy grass.
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of these products made with deep dairy practice.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio Grass fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers its consumers 100% grass fed goodness. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand. You can trust Milkio grass fed ghee products for the best ghee butter nutrition and top-class grass-fed goodness. To buy Milkio grass fed ghee place your order at Milkio E-Commerce