How to make ghee is all about ghee production.
But the process and its arrangement decides the premium quality of this dairy product. Ghee is manufactured till date with the traditional boiling process as dairy experts opine that traditional slow cooking process is the best for this dairy delicacy.
What is the traditional ghee making process?
It is a slow cooking process where milk butter is the raw material. In order to make ghee, you need to melt gently the butter in a saucepan against medium-low heat. Once the butter is melted, the butter will get separated into three distinct layers. Foamy layer will be on the top, the milk solids will accumulate to the bottom of the pan, and (ghee) clarified butter will stay between these two layers.
What is the color of the ghee prepared?
Once prepared, the clarified butter gets the color of golden yellow. If you boil it further, the golden yellow color may get the caramelized and the final product becomes semi liquid in room temperature. This time the color of ghee can be little brownish, which is the reason ghee is also called brown butter.
What makes ghee unique?
Ghee has nutritious content, which is health friendly as well as it has dome medicinal properties. Unlike fat based oils, ghee does not impose harmful effect on heart if consumed in moderation. Ghee diet is helpful for people of all ages and it helps in improving lifestyle.
Ghee health benefits:
- Ghee contains fat soluble vitamins, A, D, E and K. These are all heart friendly vitamins that supports healthy heart.
- This dairy product contains sufficient butyrate that is a medicinal supplement for healthy colon. Ghee in diet is a simple but healthy way to control the recurring complication of constipation.
- This #dairystaple contains healthy #saturatedfats and that help in natural weight loss management for people with active lifestyle. The Omega 3, 6, and CLA of ghee stand responsible for weight loss, heart health, and helps in getting energy and endurance for improved life style.
- This #dairyproduct is anti-inflammatory in its effect. Moderate ghee is diet helps in reducing inflammation of body.
- Ghee in food is a good remedy for reducing the discomfort of acidity.
- Ghee is safe for lactose allergic people because it has negligible amount of lacrosse and casein.
Ghee medicinal benefits:
- Morning tea or coffee with ghee and without sugar is as good as an energy drink. It works as a filler food too.
- Ghee in lukewarm water at bedtime is a good medicine for insomnia.
- Ghee with lukewarm water in empty stomach helps in body detoxing.
- Ghee massage maintains good skin health and keeps hair heath at par.
- Ghee diet improved brain power, boost concentration, and enhance memory in kids and aged people.
- Food cooked with ghee is especially helpful for boosting virility in men and fertility in women. According to Ayurveda, ghee enhances libido power as well if taken in moderation.
These are some of the benefits of ghee that makes it unique in dairy product category. But all types of ghee are not this much health friendly.
Here how to make ghee plays a vital role of quality control.
Grass fed ghee: why it is the best quality?
It has been surveyed and checked that grass fed cow ghee is the best in its category. This premium quality ghee is produced from grass fed milk-butter.
Cows that are grass fed and are not kept under captivity, produce better quality milk. The butter produced out of this superior quality of milk butter contains higher percentages of nutrients and fats that stand responsible for its better benefits.
Thus is the reason how to make ghee or the process of making ghee matters a lot in deciding the ghee quality. Unless the best quality in maintained, consumers will not get best benefits by their ghee diet.
Looking for a premium quality #ghee for your kitchen?
Try #Milkio traditional organic grass fed ghee. Produced from best quality grass fed milk butter, Milkio organic cow ghee is now available online for your hassle free purchase.
Read More :
- protein in ghee
- where to buy ghee
- sheep ghee benefits
- ghee for eyes
- is ghee good for health
- disadvantages of ghee
- sheep ghee benefits for skin
- ghee benefits for skin
- ghee clarified butter
- grass fed organic ghee
- organic grass fed ghee
- eating ghee