Himalayan Pink salt ghee
Milkio Himalayan Pink Salt Grass-Fed Ghee, New Zealand Made, All Natural, Keto and Paleo Friendly
Milkio Himalayan Pink salt grass-fed ghee is cooked with grass-fed cow ghee and an infusion of pure Himalayan Pink salt.
The infused ghee clarified butter will offer you the double benefits of grass-fed ghee along with the powerful benefits of Himalayan Pink salt.
It is made from the pure milk fat of cows, grazing year-round on open pastures of lush green grasses in New Zealand. Milkio grass-fed cow ghee now is with a touch of Himalayan pink salt.
NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | KETO AND PALEO-FRIENDLY
Himalayan Pink salt grass-fed ghee: a kitchen staple with multiple uses.
Milkio Himalayan pink salt grass-fed ghee is ideal for cooking, baking, frying, and seasoning your favourite foods. Enjoy by seasoning or adding in a wide variety of High Heat cooking. With a salty taste and grass-fed ghee’s creamy texture, it is an ideal seasoning for your chicken salad and boiled veggies, etc.
Milkio Himalayan Pink salt grass-fed ghee is lactose-free, casein-free, Gluten-Free, Natural, Non-GMO, Nut-free, Sugar-free, Vegetarian dairy food that is excellently shelf-friendly and easy to preserve in your kitchen without any refrigeration support.
Milkio Himalayan Pink salt ghee: nutrients
Milkio grass-fed ghee contains healthy saturated fats and nutrients like fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and k. The antioxidants and health-friendly fatty acids help in promoting health and wellness.
As a mineral compound, pink Himalayan salt is free of Calories, protein, fat, fibre, sugar, and carbohydrates. According to research, the salt contains adequate sodium content that complements the sodium requirement of the body. Besides Sodium, Himalayan pink salt contains 84 trace minerals, which support boosting immunity in the human body.
The infusion of grass-fed ghee and pure pink Himalayan salt works as a super friendly immunity booster, which you can use in cooking and a healthy salted butter alternative. It is Halal and Kosher certified.
Milkio Himalayan pink salt grass-fed ghee: how to use
- You can use Himalayan pink salt grass-fed ghee for deep-frying, sautéing, roasting: you don’t need to add salt in your preparation.
- You can use the infused ghee as a spread on your morning toast: you will get to enjoy a salty taste instead of the unsalted blunt taste of ghee.
- Use it in keto coffee: the fattening coffee will offer you ghee benefits and pink salt benefits together.
- It is lactose and casein-free. You can use it in your diet, even if you are dairy sensitive.
- You can try Himalayan pink salt grass-fed ghee in everyday cooking. It is a safe taste enhancer for spicy cooked sidles.
Clarified butter (Cows’ milk fat), Himalayan pink salt