Grass fed ghee: the super fat that helps in burning body fat
Life has become quite a large sedentary for majority of people, and as a result obesity has become a global threat. Besides exercise, adequate rest, and quality lifestyle, diet is one of the efficient remedies of fighting obesity by burning unwanted body fat from body.
Gone are those days when low calorie foods were only recommended as weight loss diet and fat free lean cooking oils are prescribed for cooking foods for people pursuing weight loss programs. Modern dieticians prefer nowadays moderate use of cow ghee as it is proven now that cow ghee, if consumed in moderation, can help in burning body fat in a faster and natural way.
But before that let’s take a look what grass fed ghee is made of.
What Ghee is made of?
Ghee is made of cow milk, and in its manufacturing process milk solids are taken away by slow heating. In this process, milk fat is taken away from the milk solids so that lactose and casein of milk gets completely removed from the procured ghee. Ghee is an alkalinizing food, made with short chained fatty acid like butyrate, which is good for maintaining gut health and intestinal balance which causes clean digestive system and smooth bowel movement.
Grass fed ghee is enriched in medium–chain fatty acids. Furthermore, grass fed cow ghee contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is known for its weight loss benefits. Also ghee is the source of fat soluble vitamins including vitamins K, A, and E.
Ghee for belly fat: Here’s how it aids weight loss
Cow-ghee can reduce belly fat for some of its typical health-friendly properties. In fact, because of these properties cow ghee can be used as one of the safe ingredients for including in your weight loss diet plan.
Ghee, regardless of its repute as an unhealthy pantry ingredient is really healthy if consumed in moderation. Here’s how it helps in losing body weight naturally and aids in burning belly fat:
- Ghee is loaded with good quality essential amino acids that support in mustering the fat and compelling the fat cells to reduce in size. So, if you count on your tendency to acquire unwanted fat in your body, you must consider adding grass fed ghee in your weight loss diet plan.
- Cow Ghee is loaded with CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), which is a unique omega-6 fatty acid variety, which helps in natural weight loss if consumed in moderation.
- Omega-6 fatty acids also tend to increase healthy lean body mass of individuals and also helps in easily reducing fat mass, and that in turn results in quick and side effect-less body weight loss.
- Similarly, the omega-3 fatty acid content in cow-ghee also helps you to lose unwanted body fat and that results in slim and trim body contour.
- Furthermore, cow ghee offers plenty of health benefits, including facilities like improving digestion as well as in ensuring natural prevention for harmful inflammation, which in its effect help you in losing unwanted and unhealthy body weight.
However, it is always wise to consume best quality grass fed ghee in your diet.
In terms of quality, you may trust on Milkio traditional grass fed ghee that is procured from 100% grass fed cow milk in New Zealand using latest technology and 100% safe and hygienic manufacturing process.
Reference Links :