Ghee butter what is it?
Ghee butter what is it? Have you ever thought about dairy in this way? We mostly know that ghee is a milk-made product but what is unique about ghee as a dairy? What makes ghee a safe dairy for dairy sensitives? Why lactose intolerants can consumer ghee while they can’t have any milk-made product? To understand these concerns, we need to analyze ghee from different aspects.
Ghee butter what is it? Is it different from regular butter?
Ghee butter is the other name of clarified butter. There is certainly a reason behind defining ghee as ghee butter, and the reason is the raw ingredient. The only raw material for making ghee is cow’s milk fat or milk butter.
When milk butter is boiled, the milk solids get eliminated. The pure butter gets separated in the crockpot, the ghee. From butter, it is prepared. Hence the product is called ghee butter.
However, ghee butter and milk butter are different. In milk butter, you will find moisture, milk solids, including lactose and casein. But when milk butter gets converted into ghee butter, it becomes free from water content. The end product, ghee butter, turns lactose and casein-free.
Difference between milk butter & ghee butter
The difference between milk butter and ghee butter is straightforward to understand.
- Milk butter or regular butter contains some lactose and casein, but ghee butter does not contain lactose and casein. In cultured ghee butter, lactose gets converted into lactic acid. Butter may invoke food allergy for lactose intolerants, but ghee butter is a risk-free dairy.
- Milk butter offers 302 degrees – 350 degrees of Fahrenheit smoking point, making it a safe cooking oil. But ghee butter offers a higher smoking point than regular dairy butter, which is 485 degrees Fahrenheit. The higher smoking point of ghee is why ghee butter is considered a safer cooking oil than butter and better for high-heat-temperature cooking.
- Ghee butter is a moisture-free dairy product; hence it is a storage-friendly dairy. Regular butter contains moisturizer, and that makes it a perishable dairy item. You can store ghee without refrigeration support for 18 months from its manufacturing date. Still, butter cannot be kept for more than seven days, even with refrigeration support.
Ghee is a unique dairy: Ghee’s nutritional power
Ghee butter has gained widespread popularity globally because of its nutritional potency. Dieticians appreciate ghee as a 21st-century superfood because of its wellness power.
Ghee saturated fats are the x-factors that make an awesome dairy. If we analyze, ghee butter what is it, the answer will be ghee is a fat-loaded dairy. Still, surprisingly these fats are health-friendly and offer many health benefits.
Ghee saturated fats contain friendly fatty acids like Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Butyric Acid, Omega -3 and 6 acids. Let’s see how these fatty acids offer wellness for ghee users.
- The MCT support of CLA helps in natural weight loss.
- CLA impact includes control on hypertension, blood sugar, and cholesterol.
- CLA offers natural support for good heart health and blood sugar control.
- Conjugated linoleic acid helps in boosting immunity.
Butyric Acid benefits
Pure ghee butter contains Butyric Acid, and the benefits of these short-chain fatty acids include:
- Offers dietary solution for weight loss, unwanted inflammation in the gut
- Fights obesity and diabetes.
- It provides nourishment for the brain.
- Promotes healthy colon
- Imposes anti-cancer preventive support
Omega-3 fatty acids benefits
- It reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- The fatty acid offers good skin and hair care.
- It provides anti-aging treatment for skin, hair, and complexion naturally.
Also, grass-fed ghee contains fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin E, D, and K. These vitamins are health-friendly, skin-friendly. The vitamins in ghee offer nutritional support for eye-sight, brain health, and multiple antioxidants support for the body.
Suppose we attempt to explain ghee butter what is it. In that case, the nutritional profile can well clarify the superpower of this dairy oil. The health support of ghee nutrients is the backbone of all ghee benefits that explain the goodness of this dairy.
- Ghee offers excellent digestion support. Ghee in the diet helps in faster digestion, reduces acidity, bloating, and flatulence.
- Ghee in the diet offers passive support for natural weight loss.
- Ghee butyrate content is the secret to ghee’s laxative quality. The detox skill, healthy colon care, etc., of ghee, comes from its butyrate content.
- Ghee can nourish brain health: regular ghee delays the onset of memory-related diseases.
- Grass-fed ghee contains a higher quantity of K2, which offers support for improved calcium absorption power of the body. As a result, ghee in the diet promotes bone health.
- Ghee can offer you skincare, hair care, and anti-aging support for comprehensive wellness benefits.
If we wonder about ghee butter what is it in terms of premium quality, the only answer is grass-fed ghee. The secret of ghee benefits is the ghee nutrition power. Dairy researchers have confirmed that grass-fed ghee produced from a clean green place holds the highest parameter of nutrients. For instance, grass-fed ghee from New Zealand like Milkio offers world-class goodness for its users.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of them from milk.
Choosing Milkio Means you are choosing New Zealand, the proven place for food safety and integrity in your daily life.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio Grass fed ghee is made in New Zealand offers 100% grass fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand.
Milkio grass fed ghee is keto and paleo diet-friendly. The ghee offers a high smoke point of 485 degrees Fahrenheit and is a safe oil for high heat cooking like baking, roasting, etc.