Ghee butter for skin
Ghee butter for skin pampering is an age-old ayurvedic skincare remedy that only royal ladies in Egypt and India practiced for their exclusive skincare. The therapy proved excellent because of the power-packed nutritional power of the dairy. But have you ever thought about what makes ghee such a skin-friendly dairy? Let’s explore here.
Ghee butter for skin is infused with healing properties.
Ghee is a storehouse of life-giving nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Consumption of ghee in prescribed quantity can be significant for one’s mind, body, and heart. Ghee is regarded as keto-friendly and paleo-friendly, which makes it apt for many diets. People switching to a sugar-free and low-FODMAP diet but cannot compromise on their energy levels can certainly choose ghee.
Milkio’s grass-fed ghee is free from preservatives. It contains omega and butyric acids for improving the well-being of consumers.
Ghee butter for skin has various applications.
Besides being used for consumption, secondary uses of ghee include ghee butter for the skin.
- Ghee butter for skin is an excellent moisturizer – The fatty acids in ghee hydrate the skin cells. The presence of essential oils and herbs in ghee butter has supreme healing properties.
- Ghee helps keep wrinkles away – Application of ghee butter for skin and honey for 20 minutes can significantly reduce wrinkles.
- Apply ghee butter for glowing skin – Ghee acts as a deep conditioner for the skin. You need to add some raw milk to ghee and make a smooth paste out of it.
- Ghee smoothens chapped lips – Leave ghee overnight on your chapped lips and wake up to smooth and pink lips. To use ghee as a skin exfoliator, mix some sugar with it. It removes any dead cells that may be present.
- Ghee butter for skin gives a uniform skin tone – Mix some turmeric to ghee and apply it on your face. Leave it on for some time and rinse it for incredible results.
Apply a small amount of Milkio’s organic ghee on affected areas of your skin, and let the ghee do its work. Milkio’s organic grass-fed cow ghee is safe and pure for use. It contributes towards improving the physical as well as mental well-being of individuals. The nutritional properties ghee offers are worth every single penny you spend on purchasing it. The primary use of ghee is for consumption purposes, but it works wonders on the skin.
Milkio grass-fed ghee is an excellent kitchen staple that you can use in your everyday diet. The premium grass-fed ghee offers a higher smoking point than common cooking oil s(like coconut oil and olive oil). It is safer cooking oil, especially for high-temperature cooking. If you add ghee to your diet, it will work as an excellent way to utilize ghee butter for skin.
If you add grass-fed ghee in your morning ghee, it will offer you an energy boost for ghee’s high calorie and in-built antioxidant boost. It is a keto recipe that aids in skincare as well as in weight loss benefits.
The benefits of ghee butter for skin are not only available by applying ghee on the face. You will get the benefits of ghee for skin by adding it in the diet. However, moderation is the keyword and you need to take special care of the ghee you are using.
If you wish to use the best quality ghee butter in your diet, you may try Milkio grass fed ghee from New Zealand. Milkio Grass fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers its consumers 100% grass fed goodness. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand.