Ghee benefits are of varied type.
They promote emotional wellbeing and physical stability like building the bones stronger and supporting wellness benefits like natural weight loss. Ghee promotes strong immunity power of the body.
In view of the recent popularity of the ketogenic diet, healthy fats in the diet have gathered a lot of attention from health freaks.
Ghee a unique dairy fat prepared from milk butter by heating butter. Ghee is also known as clarified butter. It offers a neutral taste and a unique nutty flavor.
This dairy oil can be liquid or semi-liquid texture depending on the temperature around.
Pure ghee can be slightly granular in its consistency as well as it is mostly of golden yellow hue but sometimes it can be of caramelized color.
However, the color and texture depend on the boiling period of the unsalted butter, the raw ingredient of ghee.
The ghee manufacturing process is partly liable for the quality of the product as well as the ghee benefits you may enjoy as a consumer.
Hence, ghee manufacturer, ghee making process, and ghee raw ingredients play an important role in creating ghee benefits. At the time of ghee purchase, therefore, all these three points should be verified in detail.
Ghee is enriched with fat soluble vitamins as well as healthy fatty acids.
Ghee is known to be one of the best natural and powerful healing dairy foods that benefit health in multiple ways.
It contributes to getting strong bone, weight loss, and it performs as a remarkable detox remedy of indigestion as well as top-rated cooking oil, which is versatile, storage-friendly, healthy, and allergy safe. Ghee is called brown butter also
While making clarified butter from the milk butter, Milk solids like lactose and milk protein casein get removed and moisture gets removed during the process of boiling butter.
The milk fat of the melted butter gets more clarified through this boiling process. This pure butterfat turns into clarified butter because it is free of the milk property of the milky fat.
These fats are mostly made of healthy saturated fats, which are the main reasons for the clarified butter benefits.
Along with fats, some fat soluble vitamins like vitamin A, D, E, and K are found in grass-fed cow ghee.
Ghee benefits Ayurveda:
Ayurveda prescribes that homemade ghee consumption may offer a remarkable range of clarified butter benefits to its consumers. The range of benefits comprises good health, a healthy body, a feel-good mood, and naturally augmented immunity power of the body.
The classical texts of Ayurveda like Charaka, and Samhita, narrates that “the intake of ghee offers some significant benefits to those who are suffering from diseases due to fluctuation of Vata and Pitta and they are encouraging improvement in other health sectors like:
- One of the main clarified butter benefits is its support in maintaining good eyesight.
- Ensures Physical fitness of the seniors.
- Improves Child health. Even ghee in pregnancy diet ensures healthy development of the fetus.
- General recovery from Physical weakness.
- Long life, bone and muscle strength, healthy skin, voluminous hair, etc. are the ghee benefits that a ghee consumer can cherish as ghee anti-aging benefits.
- Takes good care of colon due to the presence of butyric acid. It eases the problem of constipation, IBS, etc.
- Helps in brain development, prevents memory diseases, and increases the power of concentration in growing kids.
- Ghee helps in maintaining a healthy heart. Ghee benefits for skin is an age-old reason for affing ghee in the diet.
- Ghee helps in keeping control of harmful LDL cholesterol in blood.
Cow ghee benefits:
As grass-fed cow milk is a good source of K2, butyric acid, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid, (CLA), ghee cooked from grass-fed butter is more nutrient-rich than regular butter.
CLA is an MCT fatty acid that contributes to healthy weight loss, prevention of Atherosclerosis, and minimizes the risk of cancer and diabetes, etc.
Grass fed ghee benefits are the results of the rich nutrition of grass fed butter. Hence you should buy grass-fed ghee (organic and cultured ghee) only to get all the amazing ghee benefits.
This is an excellent health benefit and home remedy to augment digestive capability and curing constipation in humans with the help of pure clarified butter. You can enhance your digestion ability by drinking a warm glass of milk containing a spoonful of cow ghee. Use it before going to bed. You will experience healthy bowel clearance in the morning. People suffering from Irritable bowel syndrome will get relief with cow ghee at night remedy, which is a premium benefit of eating ghee.
Ghee with coffee benefits
Pure ghee with coffee is quite popular nowadays, especially for Keto diet followers. Ghee with coffee is called bulletproof coffee, where the high calorie of ghee and its fat content is exploited to convert it into an energy drink and a filler food. Ghee with coffee in the morning offers an energy-packed fresh start for the day and the fat content of ghee controls the intensity of hunger for more than usual, which helps people in calorie intake restriction. It is one of the unique grass fed ghee benefits that can help you in your weight loss program with sure success.
Cow’s Ghee Nutrition facts: One tablespoon of ghee (approximate 15 grams) contains around:
- Around 130 calories
- 14.9 grams of fat
- 9.3 grams of saturated fat
- 0 carbohydrates
- 38.4 milligrams of cholesterol
- 460.1 IU of vitamin A
- 0.42 milligrams of vitamin E
- Some amount of vitamin D and K2.
- No sugar, milk protein, and a negligible amount of Trans fat.
Ghee nutrition benefits:
- Ghee is safe cooking oil. It offers a high smoke point (250 °C or 482 °F). We can cook food with ghee safely even against the higher temperature cooking. Ghee remains stable because of its higher smoke point than other common vegetable cooking oils like olive oil, coconut oil. Cooking oils with lower smoke point tends to break down into free radicals which is harmful in many ways.
- Ghee contains butyric acid, a saturated fatty acid, which is a natural supplement for maintaining a healthy colon.
- Pure ghee is milk solids like lactose and casein-free product, which means eating ghee is safe for people with lactose intolerance.
- Ghee is helpful for reducing inflammation in the body. The dairy staple offers natural support for obesity control.
- The fat content of ghee clarified butter offers a unique hydrating effect. Regular consumption of ghee in the diet.
- This dairy product helps in boosting the immunity of the body and keeps the risk of contamination and infection of the body under control.
- Ghee benefits for brain is a proven fact that inspired Ayurveda specialists to recommend ghee for growing kids and students.
- Ghee clarified butter is Nutritionally Rich and shelf-stable. Unlike traditional butter, ghee can be stored in the kitchen without refrigeration support.
Ghee for health:
Similar to traditional butter, grass-fed ghee has experienced a bad reputation in the past years due to its high saturated fat content. But research results reveal that is instead of increasing the risk of heart disease, healthy fat of desi ghee actually has some cardiac benefits. Ghee Butter contains fat-soluble vitamins, like vitamins A, E, D, and K, which keep the heart healthy and blood cholesterol under control of the lifestyle is active and the diet is balanced.
Organic Ghee benefits include:
- This dairy product improves digestion and reduces the problem of acidity, bloating, and flatulence.
- Increases metabolism and flushes toxins out of the body,
- Reduce inflammation, and keeps the body tissues in the body, hence promotes better mobility.
- Promotes natural weight loss and strengthen lean muscle strength.
- Strengthens the bones, and maintains the flexibility of bone joints.
- When ghee is added to food, it can decrease the Glycemic Index, which helps in controlling blood sugar levels in diabetes type-2 patients.
- Keeps Constipation at bay as well as offers relief from colitis and irritable bowel syndrome.
Ghee benefits are awesome and health-friendly. But these are pure cow ghee benefits. Before you buy ghee, therefore, you should check the authenticity of the ghee manufacturer, ghee making process, and ghee raw material quality so that you get the best ghee benefits.
Looking for quality ghee for your kitchen? You may consider Milkio Organic grass fed ghee for all the organic ghee benefits you are told here..
Milkio ghee is produced by Milkio Foods, a New Zealand based company, manufacturer, and exporter of grass-fed organic ghee. The company uses only 100% grass-fed butter/cream for making ghee and Milkio ghee is a natural product without any synthetic color, flavor, and preservative. Milkio ghee is organic and non-GMO certified by BioGro, New Zealand. The dairy product is pure and its purity is USDA certified.
Want to know more about Milkio ghee to enjoy maximum ghee benefits?