Ghee allergy protection is one of the comfy features of ghee as a portion of healthy dairy food. It is called a safe dairy because dairy-sensitive people can add ghee to their diet without any risk of allergy.
According to dairy research, lactose and casein in cow milk are the reason behind dairy sensitivity. Either lactose or casein in milk causes dairy sensitivity. It is found that dairy-sensitive people are either allergic to lactose or casein, which are available in milk and milk butter. But ghee is lactose and casein-free dairy.
How does ghee offer allergy protection?
During the ghee-making process, milk butter gets melted against a slow flame. It is a slow cooking process. During boiling, moisture gets eliminated from melted butter, along with milk solids like lactose and casein get removed. Finally, pure butterfat gets separated in the crockpot, and milk solids are found deposited at the bottom of the crockpot as the ghee residue. Finally, ghee is pure butterfat without lactose and casein.
Ghee allergy protection is introduced to this dairy oil due to the elimination of lactose and casein. The only dairy with no milk allergy trigger and ghee becomes the risk-free dairy for the dairy sensitives.
Cultured ghee offers improved allergy protection.
Cultured is cooked from cultured butter. The fermentation process introduced by cultured butter converts all the lactose in milk butter into lactic acid. As the result of the complete elimination of lactose from ghee, cultured ghee does not contain lactose. People with severe lactose intolerance can add cultured ghee to their diet because the risk of ghee allergy is entirely zero in cultured ghee.
Ghee offers relief from allergic reaction
- Ghee is anti-allergic. Pure butterfat contains Butyric acid, which reduces internal inflammation. This feature makes ghee a natural food for reducing the discomfort caused due to problems like cold allergies.
- Ghee contains conjugated linoleic acid, an MCT fatty acid that helps improve the immunity of the body. Improved immunity of the body helps in reducing the risk of allergy in the body. Ghee allergy protection is approved by Ayurveda also.
- Ghee allergy protection works for its oily texture also. You can use ghee in psoriasis, dry eczema for instant relief from its itching discomfort.
Ghee allergy protection is best available from premium quality grass-fed ghee like Milkio Grass-fed ghee, which is a pure New Zealand product. Milkio grass-fed ghee is prepared from 100% grass-fed cow milk fat, and the ghee is 100% natural without any synthetic color, flavor, or chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee is certified by the USDA for its purity. It is an officially certified organic product. Milkio grass-fed ghee is a butterfly-marked non-GMO product certified by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA.
Want to buy Milkio grass-fed ghee products? Place your order at Milkio E-Commerce.
- Is ghee lactose-free? Here’s what you should know about ghee consumption
- Is Ghee Casein-Free? let’s take a close look at the topic
- Lactose-free ghee: ghee alternative as the best health ingredient